Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pet Peeves/Things that annoy you

Options
KT_3009
KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
Comment below what your pet peeves are or something that annoys you!!

My pet peeve is when someone is constantly talking over someone and needing to be centre of attention

Replies

• therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    KT_3009 wrote: »
    Comment below what your pet peeves are or something that annoys you!!

My pet peeve is when someone is constantly talking over someone and needing to be centre of attention

we have one of those at work. he always has to dominate the conversation and always has to out do you. it drives me banana sandwich.
  • LikeSeeds4Souls
    LikeSeeds4Souls Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    When my headphones get hooked unto a door handle or anything that sticks out. Super annoying
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Winter, it really zaps my energy and puts me in a blah mood.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    When I hear people who make racist..or homophobic slurs.. ... Boils my blood to an unbelievably high temperature... I'd quite happily poke them in the eye with a spork. :flushed:

Oh and when someone crosses your path by literally standing on your feet and hitting their shoulder into your chest...they could have waited.. Or at least had been slower so I could have stopped... Lol.. Or when someone 'head smacks you' with their stupidly large handbag... While walking past you on a bus to get to their seat... Window seats are safer! Lol.. Even though I just laugh at the time it gets a bit annoying lol

• LikeSeeds4Souls
    Options
    When my headphones get hooked unto a door handle or anything that sticks out. Super annoying

Dude. Yes. Or when I shut part of my clothing in a door and keep walking.

I've actually never experienced that. I imagine It's similar to being pulled back by your bag strap being hooked, I get that too :neutral:
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    People who stop in public doorways to chat
  • KT_3009
    Options
    When my sleeves get bunched upside my jacket

That is the worst!! Haha it feels so uncomfortable
  • Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    When the bottom of my pant legs get wet.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Oh and the bus full of school kids that refused to stand for the elderly woman.. To which I end up announcing this lady needs a seat... Anyone kind enough to offer what could be your mother or grandmother a seat!? Amazing the response you get when you stare at people and make them feel bad for not offering a seat to a frail woman! :neutral: some of the younger generation.. Is their any hope? Where's the compassion?

Parents that hit, scream and shout at their kids... And you wonder why they treat you the same when they become teens? :joy: isn't it good to get things off your chest.. Lol
  • KT_3009
    Options
    When I hear people who make racist..or homophobic slurs.. ... Boils my blood to an unbelievably high temperature... I'd quite happily poke them in the eye with a spork. :flushed:

Yes!! This literally gets on my nerves and makes me so angry!! I've heard so many people say something snarky behind someone's back and I have to hold myself back from becoming a raging mental *kitten*.. Hahah
  • KT_3009
    Options
    Also cannot stand when people are out shopping and they don't have shoes on :neutral: eww
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    How about people who don't wash their hands after using the washroom? Gross!
  • LikeSeeds4Souls
    Options
    Oh and the bus full of school kids that refused to stand for the elderly woman.. To which I end up announcing this lady needs a seat... Anyone kind enough to offer what could be your mother or grandmother a seat!? Amazing the response you get when you stare at people and make them feel bad for not offering a seat to a frail woman! :neutral: some of the younger generation.. Is their any hope? Where's the compassion?

Parents that hit, scream and shout at their kids... And you wonder why they treat you the same when they become teens? :joy: isn't it good to get things off your chest.. Lol

Living in London I see this quite often whenever I decide not to drive for whatever reason. Not all teenagers but the vast majority of their attitude stinks. IMO It's common decency to offer your seat to someone who is old enough to be your grandparent. What's more is the general topic of discussion they engage in, the nonsense that spews from their mouths at times is actually worrying.
  • LikeSeeds4Souls
    Options
    Also cannot stand when people are out shopping and they don't have shoes on :neutral: eww

WT actual F are you for real lol?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    When I could make a right turn on red if not for the idiot sitting in front of my trying to beat the other traffic by going around them...ya you better wave an apology...the lack of arrow pointing straight or lack of lane past the intersection should have clued you in
  • KT_3009
    Options

WT actual F are you for real lol?

Don't you find it gross? I have OCD and seeing people walk with no shoes just freaks me out cause I think of how dirty their feet must be and what they've stood on..
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options

That's a thing..?
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Things that change because of third parties.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I've never seen anyone shopping barefoot. But feet freak me out so that would make me want to vomit.
  • KT_3009
    Options

That's a thing..?

Yep I have actually seen it a few times! I just can't help but think how unhygienic it is..