Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pet Peeves/Things that annoy you

Options

Replies

• WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    KT_3009 wrote: »
    KT_3009 wrote: »
    Also cannot stand when people are out shopping and they don't have shoes on :neutral: eww

WT actual F are you for real lol?

Don't you find it gross? I have OCD and seeing people walk with no shoes just freaks me out cause I think of how dirty their feet must be and what they've stood on..

Nope not gross at all. Not to me! I walk barefoot all the time. It is actually a good thing to do.

I do not go into stores or shopping anywhere barefoot. Outside to the park, grass, sidewalk, sand etc. even at the gym I go without shoes (always wear socks there) no shoes does amazing things for balance and stability!

• MistyB023
    MistyB023 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left lane. Get....over...... mad_on_fire.gif
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    When people drag their feet and or shoes on the ground as they walk.

Ugggghhhhh! I hate this!
  • trenikamccoy1
    trenikamccoy1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    tardiness
  • trenikamccoy1
    Options
    disrespect to the elderly....of any kind.
  • trenikamccoy1
    Options
    people who wear pajamas in public. A friend and I were at Cracker Barrell on yesterday and this lady had on gigantic bear house shoes, pajama bottoms that said, I love sleep and she was prancing around as if it were the latest fashion!!
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed actually how this thread is full of negativism?
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    *kitten* you @_incogNEATo_

I was just saying that's a pet peeve of mine.
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Oh geez...where do I start?

1. When people clap when a plane lands.
    2. People who use air quotes
    3. That person who tries to start the wave at a sporting event
    4. Clinking of glasses at a wedding urging the bride and groom to kiss (it's trashy)
    5. Those "baby on board" signs on cars...yes, we see the sign, no, we don't care, and yes, I'm not going to alter my driving style because you advertise that you have demon spawn as cargo...
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    when someone scrapes their fork against their teeth.

Gives me the shivers thinking about that -_-
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    "Unsweetened Tea"..... There is tea and sweetened tea, nobody sweetens the tea to then remove said sweetness, it is just tea dammit
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    ljonesy311 wrote: »
    "Unsweetened Tea"..... There is tea and sweetened tea, nobody sweetens the tea to then remove said sweetness, it is just tea dammit

:lol: