Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Pet Peeves/Things that annoy you

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    When People are Phonies and act nice but make that obvious fake smile and are really Snobby and Hateful!
  • LikeSeeds4Souls
    LikeSeeds4Souls Posts: 821 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    When people play their s**t choice of music out loud when driving.
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    People who don't sweat in the gym

People who are so nosey at the gym, that simple things like this bothers them. :| It's like, seriously mind your own business.

I'm unable to sweat much at all because my medication causes reduced perspiration as a side effect.
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    MistyB023 wrote: »
    Slow drivers in the left lane. Get....over...... mad_on_fire.gif

Yeah, seriously. It's SO bad on the road I live on. As if the highway isn't bad enough, country roads are even worse. People will drive super slow in the very middle of the road, so I have to go off the freaking road if I want to pass them. I swear they do it just to be nasty. Then, of course, they speed up when you try to pass them.
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options

There are multiple heavy days I have during the week where I'm resting 2-3 minutes between sets. I don't sweat on those days.
    ohmyllama wrote: »

People who are so nosey at the gym, that simple things like this bothers them. :| It's like, seriously mind your own business.

I'm unable to sweat much at all because my medication causes reduced perspiration as a side effect.

Guys, no offence lol. That was meant like a metafor and was actually talking about people walking around with their phones or sitting and doing nothing or chatting more than working out
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

There are multiple heavy days I have during the week where I'm resting 2-3 minutes between sets. I don't sweat on those days.
    ohmyllama wrote: »

Guys, no offence lol. That was meant like a metafor and was actually talking about people walking around with their phones or sitting and doing nothing or chatting more than working out

I wasn't offended ;)
  • 19gabriela01
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @_incogNEATo_ I knew you're cool enough not to take something like that personally :D
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Wire clothes hangers.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Wire clothes hangers.

quality post

giphy.gif

:lol:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    On MFP People who ignore your post and move on to others and who say mean things! RUDE!!!

In life Rude people with no compassion or consideration for others and my biggest are hypocritical "Christians" who are everything but "Christlike"!
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    When people don't wipe down the machine they just used! Ugh!
  • 19gabriela01
    Options
    @verptwerp wrote: »
    People standing on the escalators

Should they sit ????

>:)

they can even dance unless they keep right so one can walk by :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    On MFP People who ignore your post and move on to others and who say mean things! RUDE!!!

In life Rude people with no compassion or consideration for others and my biggest are hypocritical "Christians" who are everything but "Christlike"!

Yes!!!! "The person above" doesn't mean the person you deem hot and want to flirt with 12 posts above.

• Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    people whu use their fork as a spoon. ETIQUETTE PEOPLE!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    people whu use their fork as a spoon. ETIQUETTE PEOPLE!!!

Knife lickers!!! Makes me cringe thinking they'll slice their tongue.
  • synchkat
    Options
    @hawleygriffin people who don't give the exact GPS co-ordinates when they want to be stalked. East...West...river...bridge...confusion
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options

This totally and those are usually the same attention *kitten* who post on the same threads over and over just to get some dudes attention. If they only knew how pathetic they look, they'd stop.

• Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @hawleygriffin people who don't give the exact GPS co-ordinates when they want to be stalked. East...West...river...bridge...confusion

kek!!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    People who PM you nice messages and compliments but are too embarrassed to say them on the threads! :confounded: