I love "Secret Eaters"

Options
12346»

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I bit frustrating trying to watch this show. I'm guessing not all episodes are on YouTube. Tried searching for Season 1 Episode 3 and of course we're talking YouTube here. Had the luxury of seeing every disgusting video title ever made but not the episode. Grr!! Off to do a Roku multi channel search, see what pops up!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love this show too. Someone mentioned Fat Families too which i enjoy watching. One thing that does annoy me is that when they do a catch up with the families, they set them up with fatty food to see if they take the bait and go off on one when they do. It's quite possibly a one off and most of us have them.
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just watching the first episode, interesting.

WHen I first went on Weight Watchers, I looked at my point total (32), and then I logged what I had been eating, almost 56 points a day.

I'm logging again, (obviously), and my belief was validated: I'm not eating that much every day.

Nights, however, were totally different.

The don't eat during the day and don't stop at night diet doesn't work...
  • angel1776
    angel1776 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know where I could find the actual diet plans given to candidates on Secret Eaters?

They do different diet plans based on what type of secret eater you are and I would love to find out if they are logged online anywhere. does anyone know please?
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know where I could find the actual diet plans given to candidates on Secret Eaters?

They do different diet plans based on what type of secret eater you are and I would love to find out if they are logged online anywhere. does anyone know please?

I can't find one for secret eaters. Just Jamie's and Come Dine etc
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Series Three is now available on the 4oD site.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but in my mind, there's only one weight loss guru on BBC:

NHhip4K.jpg
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else watch fat the fight of my life, obese a year to save my life, fat families, ss v ss, the men who made us thin/fat?
    I'm addicted to all of them!

Yes! All of them! Anyone else have any other UK weigh loss shows they can reommend?
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love Fat Families and the host's straight-talking style. It's too bad there was only 2 seasons. Some of the food that the people he was helping was just disgusting... like half a stick of butter and pack of cream cheese inside a jacket potato. I also love secret eaters and supersize v superskinny. I keep waiting for new seasons to come out. I wish there were more shows like this in the US and not just the biggest loser bootcamp-style shows. I find that american shows are more about exercising military-style, but not so much about changing what or how you eat, which is by far the biggest change that one needs to make.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I love secret eaters. Anyone who is 'eating right' and not losing should be made to watch it.

I've also recently been watching Fat Doctor (on YouTube) and Weight Loss Ward.