Dating age difference?

Options
gman6464
gman6464 Posts: 222 Member
How many years older than you would you date? How many years younger?

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Not too many years older because I'm too energetic for my age and maybe 15 younger just because! ;)
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Hell I'm already 61 so not much older. Younger, not sure but older than my kids.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm married now but when I was single at 35 I was looking in the 25-45 category and realistically 30-35. Met a 31 year old and that was perfect. I tend to like guys who are younger or very close to my age.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Since I haven't had children yet & am disabled (it's necessary to have someone that's more physical than me, to help care for our children; when I don't have the strength/energy to), I am strict about not going over 5 years (I'm 35 years old) but for mental maturity reasons, I typically won't go under 7 years.

Since it isn't ideal for a healthy woman to bare children over the age of 45 & since I am unhealthy, I set my age limit for bearing children at 40. If I don't have children by then, then I can relax my age limit of the men; that I'd date because I'll get sterilized to ensure, that I can't even accidentally become pregnant. All I do know is that I desired to have my 1st child at 20 years of age, so I'd never date a guy whom'd be young enough to be my child; unless I live to be at least 100 years old or older because at that age, it'd be unrealistic to believe that I'd have a significant amount of men; to choose from.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I'm 37. Never younger, but up to like a hot 60 (68 if you're Sammy Hagar) would be fine for some fun. Provided everything still works...
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would date 10-14 years older depending on A few things... As for younger... Depends on the maturity level... Maybe 5 years younger.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Any age above 25..
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I'd go older up to maybe 15 years. I like em older. Younger.....he'd have to be something pretty special.
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    My ex is 21 years younger than me and not one person questioned it. We look both in our early -mid 30's. He's 29, I'm 50; we lasted 5 years and yup, we still talk.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I would never want to date a woman old enough to be my Mother........

With that said, I always stayed in a 7 year +/-
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    My ex is 21 years younger than me and not one person questioned it. We look both in our early -mid 30's. He's 29, I'm 50; we lasted 5 years and yup, we still talk.

So you are telling me there's a chance?
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I'd go older up to maybe 15 years. I like em older. Younger.....he'd have to be something pretty special.

Mel, meet Something Pretty Special.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

got ya bro-

giphy.gif

Thanks. I was on my phone. I don't have an age restriction for a wingman!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    -5/+10
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Mel, meet Something Pretty Special.

Ok, but I'm not sharing you with @ScorpionQwean
  • Simply827
    Simply827 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The guy I'm currently dating is 15 years older than I am.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

Bahahaha! :lol: *dies*