• KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    10 years older and 2yrs younger
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Ideally, I like up to a 5 year difference older. 1-2 years younger. But my current boyfriend is 10 years older.
  • Kulaid77
    Kulaid77 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    +/- 10
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I prefer older, but not older than 45

LOL..what if he's 46, loaded, and treats you like a king?

I don't know looks and personality are important, but for the most part I'll be a certain age at some point and a lot of time to look at old testes.

LOL!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what the age difference is, my wife says I can't date others.

However, in the 70's I was dating a gal 15 years older than me. That was a pain in the @ss. She was always trying to help me improve myself. Plus, I was listening to Sammy Hagar and AC/DC and she was listening to Barry Manilow. Made roadtrips a drag.

I met my wife in 1990. She's 8 years younger than me. Accepts me for who I am and didn't try to change anything. Seems to be the right age difference. For us, anyway.

I hope that I am never faced with dating again. I'm too old. The overly self-involved, selfie-taking, constantly texting, FB addicted gals of the current generation just wear me out.

Well said! (I don't let hubby date other women either, regardless how old they are :p )
  • WickedPineapple
    WickedPineapple Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Personality and future plans always come first, but from my, albeit limited, dating experience and crushes I tend to prefer men -2/+5 years and women closer to my own age -2/+2. Mr. Pineapple is a little over 4 years older than me.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I have dated 5 years younger than me and 30+ years older. Current BF is 20 years older. I generally work better with people 5+ years older than me.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I've done 11 years older but now I have a six year difference. I don't really get along with people my age. most of my friends are 40+
  • BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 ....
    -20 / +10
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Married now but if I was single no more than 7 older and 15 younger :). But rules can be broken lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    @ 41 and married but if I was single, 30 would be my lower limit and 45 would be my upper.
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    gio0323 wrote: »
    Married now but if I was single no more than 7 older and 15 younger :). But rules can be broken lol

The married rules or the age rules :o

Both, lmao
  • wolfsbayne2
    wolfsbayne2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've gone 11 years younger (recent) and I would possibly go 10-15 years older.