How to Lie on Your Food Logging and Still Feel Righteous

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    tumblr_inline_nokdd7ucmN1smsxih_500.gif
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    You forgot number 16. Snowball the cat visited, bad cat!
    One day was bad what the hell lets make it 2, o well its a week, okay then I will start Monday, Monday this month can also mean Monday 6 months from now, Okay then the Monday after my birthday, or maybe the Monday after all my friends birthdays, okay then the Monday after all my Families birthdays. O heck end of October almost the end of the year, alright then I will start a clean slate in the new year. and so on so until you reach the wonderful an exciting obese zone what an achievement, then you can get the pat on the back every-time yo - yo up and down, so many congrats wow big fat smile face :)(:!! 30kg overweight hoorah!!

17. Years of research makes no sense, utter nonsense.
    Tomorrow nobody ever told a fat person tomorrow never comes, why you have to get a masters degree to understand that one. a real conundrum? To difficult to understand, exercise and eat less, why that surely will take a doctorate degree, lets go get a few doctors advice.

18. Quick fix repairs, like changing a tyre.
    The drive thu- get slim pills will work, surely, surely the next one. okay maybe the next one after that one.

19. Nothing to do with greed, overindulgence, sloth....nope!
    God magically remove this because its my thyroid!!

20. Lack of support, poor baby.
    Chubby baby, yep blame somebody else.

21. XX sizes available everywhere,
    surely somebody got to wear them. Might as well be you, you so generous, remember generous helpings. Every-time you buy stretch pants in a bigger side, why why, that's probably like the chicken and the egg which one came first. God has the answer.

22. I had nothing absolutely nothing to do with it.
    Peanuts fault, Mr Wilson's fault he stays next door. I had nothing to do with it, I walked past a fat person, and the germ jumped on my *kitten*.

23. Mission Impossible
    Impossible, like walking on water, beyond my capability surely.

24. Jesus wine after all we drink it in church right. so lets store our treasures.
    Wine good for you, protein very good for you, fats are essential, more the merrier.

25. Why that's almost Christmas time. time to celebrate bring out the grub!! pigs can fly as well. Super delusional.

26. Unknown factor.
    or maybe not enough sleep.

27. The leader of the pack
    The enemy is responsible. I was led astray!!

28. Movies and more movies
    Other peoples life more exciting, after all we watch ball games. crowd cheering an essential talent. My worst was watching weight loss programs, and treating it like movies, bring out the chip, choc, soft-drink, lets watch other fat people get thin, surely I am not in my obese zone, even though MFP says so, Bad developer, bad robot.

29. My new one "Clean slate."

30. 30 days rehab.
    Catch a wake up call! dumb and dumber!!

31. 7 8 (ate) 9
    You and only you F8 up!! That should take you to 31 days in a month, cyclic right. Month after month. X + Y = WTF! was I thinking, how did I let this happen. Delusional, Delusional, Stephen King wrote the book, blah blah balah directed the movie. Happy watching year after year after year. a repeatable movie , so well worth seeing again and again.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Good stuff; #12 though...didn't know candles had calories. Oh well, nvm. . . . .
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Lack of integrity, the enemy within, the traitor within has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with it. Its O sama!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Awesome <3
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Good stuff; #12 though...didn't know candles had calories. Oh well, nvm. . . . .

Wax is used in candies, dontcha know B)
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    I'll drink to that! And I won't be adding those calories. It's only one little shot.

km4xs2uw4165.gif
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Love a great sarcastic thread! They always have so much truth in them.

dvyo5nl9r7iv.png
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Best post ever.

I was doing it all wrong. Huh.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    This should be required reading. After the poster has indcated sufficient capacity to understand irony, however.

What!?! This wasn't literal? I literally thought it was. :laugh:

OP, nice post :smile:
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    So funny!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    bahaha
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Yep, I've used each of those methods . Lmao ! ( and when I was finally ready to be serious and lose the weight, I got myself a scale and logged accurately:)
    But yes, I've been there and done that ! Lol !
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    My biggest lie to myself was that i carried my weight well...lol

95069916.png
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Lol! I still give you an A for having the scale :D
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Hysterical and true! Hubby & I employed #3 until we got a food scale. I think this is probably why some people resist getting a food scale. ;)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    lol. True all dat.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    You.......I like. Thank you so much for your words of wisdom delivered with 1000 grams of humor.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    55ebaccd614021eac2e1ce4f79bf84e7.jpg