Women and Men, Men and Women... Can't we all just be friends?

Options
missy0936
missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
Why do I feel like 75% of people on MFP are using it as a dating site. I mean honestly the possibility of finding a love match here is ridiculously small, first you'd have to find someone in close proximity or willing to move and then you'd actually have to be mentally and physically attracted to them. This is not a dating site.

That being said... Why can't I tell the guy above me he's attractive without getting a pm for nudies or the girl above me she's hot without her or everyone else thinking I'm a lesbian.

It's just fun peeps... enjoy the fun, talk , laugh, play and then go about your life... lol.... have a great time people.

Live life, cause tomorrow, your could be dead! MWA

Replies

• moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Everyones already friends and doing fine thanks
  • missy0936
    Options
    funny, creepy.... but funny
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm just looking for friends

and I hope most men on here that are over 40 are happily married or in a relationship
  • missy0936
    Options
    I'm just looking for friends

and I hope most men on here that are over 40 are happily married or in a relationship

consider one found
    @missy0936

I am assuming you calling me funny is an invitation to ask for nudes. Private Message sent!!! B)

Sure just ask my husband for his copies. Good Luck. :-)
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I have actually "met" a few male friends on here...and generally just say "date" or "hawt" to them...because I know I won't get hit on from them.

My bio and mention of my husband keeps most of the propositions away...but that's only if they see/read the bio.

That being said I have heard of a couple people meeting from this site, one couple ended up married...so while a small chance, it's still a chance. :)

• moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    @missy0936 .. dont come all FAKE with me in my inbox and back handed compliments that come across beetchy you can keep to yourself thanks.. im not entertaining you and your big wooden spoon .. 70 friends on your list and all but a few recent are inactive old profiles???? i wonder who has the problem here.
  • missy0936
    Options
    ....and... point made. Bye. I don't do hating.
  • missy0936
    Options
    missy0936 wrote: »
    @missy0936

I am assuming you calling me funny is an invitation to ask for nudes. Private Message sent!!! B)

Sure just ask my husband for his copies. Good Luck. :-)

What's his email addy?

har har har
  • missy0936
    Options
    Geeez people. I didn't mean this was all mutually exclusive or anything. There are exceptions to every rule.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I don't actively flirt with people or anything. But I'm not looking for a best friend type deal.
  • missy0936
    Options
    Geeez people. I didn't mean this was all mutually exclusive or anything. There are exceptions to every rule.

So does that mean there is hope for us?

I suppose that would depend on your definition of hope and us... lol

Dude there is always HOPE!
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    I love girls
  • missy0936
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Care to elaborate?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I love girls

Let's date. Wanna relocate across the country? You're cute. I really don't want friends. Just want to find hot guys.
    ;)
  • missy0936
    Options
    to each there own @melmelw03 as long as your asking for it... that's cool...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that the majority of us understand that this is just fun, harmless goofing around and aren't expecting anything more! It's all fun and games including the shameless flirting. If you get unwanted PMs just block them and problem solved! :D
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options

She was kidding :)
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that the majority of us understand that this is just fun, harmless goofing around and aren't expecting anything more! It's all fun and games including the shameless flirting. If you get unwanted PMs just block them and problem solved! :D

+1
  • missy0936
    Options
    Agreed for the most part. I'm even fine with harmless flirt. Hell, that's a ton o fun. I guess I should just block more. idk... my bad
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

She was kidding :)

:*