Women and Men, Men and Women... Can't we all just be friends?

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    @JSurita3

Can I have some nudes?

Lol...you didn't get the last ones I sent. Sh;t...I wonder who got them?

It wasn't me. :'(
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    God give me the strength to quit reading this trainwreck. I can't look away!
  • missy0936
    missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    perhaps I should change the name of the thread...
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    Clearly she needs to resend them to us!
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    im herr to find that one in a million girl in close proximity or willing to move to help me tie my shoelaces after leg day and maybe want to dress up as harry potter characters and stupefy people.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    missy0936 wrote: »
    Why do I feel like 75% of people on MFP are using it as a dating site. I mean honestly the possibility of finding a love match here is ridiculously small, first you'd have to find someone in close proximity or willing to move and then you'd actually have to be mentally and physically attracted to them. This is not a dating site.

That being said... Why can't I tell the guy above me he's attractive without getting a pm for nudies or the girl above me she's hot without her or everyone else thinking I'm a lesbian.

It's just fun peeps... enjoy the fun, talk , laugh, play and then go about your life... lol.... have a great time people.

Live life, cause tomorrow, your could be dead! MWA

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think 95% of that 75% you think are looking for something more are just goofing off and are at least familiar enough with each other that they are OK with the banter. That being said, I've seen numerous comments on the forums and on profiles about women getting requests for more revealing pics. I'd think if they got named and shamed, the people most guilty would probably disappear. But with people (men and women) showing a decent amount of skin at times, it's bound to draw in some of the creepers.

Personally I'm like you, and think if people have similar fitness goals, can motivate each other, etc, then it shouldn't matter if it's a male or female.

And just for the record, if you were to tell me that I was a good looking woman I would not assume you were a lesbian.
  • missy0936
    Options
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    im herr to find that one in a million girl in close proximity or willing to move to help me tie my shoelaces after leg day and maybe want to dress up as harry potter characters and stupefy people.

Sweet, I'm in.
  • Mrj183
    Options
    woohoo!!!

wait which bit? the tie my shoelaces or harry potter...

Because tying my shoelaces means youre in close proximity :wink: haha

• missy0936
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    Why do I feel like 75% of people on MFP are using it as a dating site. I mean honestly the possibility of finding a love match here is ridiculously small, first you'd have to find someone in close proximity or willing to move and then you'd actually have to be mentally and physically attracted to them. This is not a dating site.

That being said... Why can't I tell the guy above me he's attractive without getting a pm for nudies or the girl above me she's hot without her or everyone else thinking I'm a lesbian.

It's just fun peeps... enjoy the fun, talk , laugh, play and then go about your life... lol.... have a great time people.

Live life, cause tomorrow, your could be dead! MWA

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think 95% of that 75% you think are looking for something more are just goofing off and are at least familiar enough with each other that they are OK with the banter. That being said, I've seen numerous comments on the forums and on profiles about women getting requests for more revealing pics. I'd think if they got named and shamed, the people most guilty would probably disappear. But with people (men and women) showing a decent amount of skin at times, it's bound to draw in some of the creepers.

Personally I'm like you, and think if people have similar fitness goals, can motivate each other, etc, then it shouldn't matter if it's a male or female.

And just for the record, if you were to tell me that I was a good looking woman I would not assume you were a lesbian.

Good. you are SOOO a good looking woman.
  • missy0936
    Options
    woohoo!!!

wait which bit? the tie my shoelaces or harry potter...

Because tying my shoelaces means youre in close proximity :wink: haha

I'm outside your window... ;-) nice jammies
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Well this is entertaining (the responses).

I'll be honest, I think most people here are just playing around. I don't typically get weird PM's here, but I have on other sites. I just ignore them. Most of the time they go away when they don't get a response. If they still pester me, then I block them. I would do the same here, but like I said, I don't get strange messages here.
  • Mrj183
    Options
    i was born in these jammies :wink:
  • missy0936
    Options
    Yes, yes, I suppose you are all right. It is flattering to get inquires for more photos. idk. I suppose it just erks me that I can't just compliment a guy without him thinking I wanna f him....

Seriously this is just a fun controversial thread. I don't mean any harm. it's just good discussion... no need to hate.
  • missy0936
    Options
    i was born in these jammies :wink:

and they are adorable... but why do you want me to tie your shoes that you aren't even wearing...
  • Mrj183
    Options

and they are adorable... but why do you want me to tie your shoes that you aren't even wearing... [/quote]

obviously if im in may jammies im inside my house.
    What kind of heathen wears shoes in the house???

Shoes are for outside!!!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, I suppose you are all right. It is flattering to get inquires for more photos. idk. I suppose it just erks me that I can't just compliment a guy without him thinking I wanna f him....

Seriously this is just a fun controversial thread. I don't mean any harm. it's just good discussion... no need to hate.

hate.gif

f0f820ab-s.jpg
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    finally who got those nudes? nothing in my inbox? :/

I got em!!!
  • Mrj183
    Options
    all noods are to be sent to @Mrj183 inbox. as stated in mfp policies and FAQs.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    finally who got those nudes? nothing in my inbox? :/

I got em!!!

Send them my way ;)

Yeah I didn't read beyond the first rant so I've not a clue wth I'm even typing, lol. I just wanted to join in....carry on!
  • yychen01
    yychen01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll be your just friend. :smile: