Women and Men, Men and Women... Can't we all just be friends?

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that the majority of us understand that this is just fun, harmless goofing around and aren't expecting anything more! It's all fun and games including the shameless flirting. If you get unwanted PMs just block them and problem solved! :D

Maybe "harmless flirting" is one thing that I won't get into but it should be "fun and fitness" without ... fill in the lines.
  • missy0936
    missy0936 Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Jus sayin why cant a guy and girl on here be friends.... like without the need for extra stuff... i'm into fitness, your into fitness.... lets be friends... ugh
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    @Blankly4200 --There are many other places on MFP for just the fun and fitness! This is "Chit Chat Fun and Games"
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    missy0936 wrote: »
    Jus sayin why cant a guy and girl on here be friends.... like without the need for extra stuff... i'm into fitness, your into fitness.... lets be friends... ugh

I'm friends with every guy on my friend list. Friends. I respect them and have fun as well. Just like with my female friends. I think you're generalizing way too much.
  • missy0936
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I'm friends with every guy on my friend list. Friends. I respect them and have fun as well. Just like with my female friends. I think you're generalizing way too much.

You could be right... just putting it out there for discussion I guess :-)
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that the majority of us understand that this is just fun, harmless goofing around and aren't expecting anything more! It's all fun and games including the shameless flirting. If you get unwanted PMs just block them and problem solved! :D

Maybe "harmless flirting" is one thing that I won't get into but it should be "fun and fitness" without ... fill in the lines.

if i don't like something i don't get into it. but that's me. i don't think i have the right to make rules for others tho

i'm just sharing an opinion, maybe somebody will take stock of it. I doubt it but its a good idea anyway
  • missy0936
    Options
    i'll be honest I met a guy on here almost a year ago and we are genuinely friends. We talk everyday about life, fitness, jobs, kids etc... but I'll say I've also had "fights" with 20 other men who were upset I wouldn't send nudies...

But like some of you said I suppose I should just block...
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options

There are plenty of guys and girls on here who are just friends and offer support for fitness etc. If you're uncomfortable on here perhaps try a different forum. There are plenty to choose from.
  • missy0936
    Options

1349200110741_6967876.png

lol... correction... Just sayin' why can't a guy and girl on here be friends.... like without the need for extra stuff... I'm into fitness... you're into fitness... let's be friends...

better?
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    I love girls

Let's date. Wanna relocate across the country? You're cute. I really don't want friends. Just want to find hot guys.
    ;)

Meet me halfway ;)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

You told me I was special!!! :rage:

Oh sweetie, we all know how special you are!
    Do you need some PM's now?
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options
    @missy0936

I am assuming you calling me funny is an invitation to ask for nudes. Private Message sent!!! B)

OMG now that made me laugh!!
  • missy0936
    Options

oh *kitten*, sorry man. didn't know you were in the thread... of course you're special... har har har
  • Sparky_1113
    Options

if i don't like something i don't get into it. but that's me. i don't think i have the right to make rules for others tho
    I assume thats an invitation to ask for noods bahahaha
  • JSurita3
    Options
    @JSurita3

Can I have some nudes?

Lol...you didn't get the last ones I sent. Sh;t...I wonder who got them?
  • missy0936
    Options

oh *kitten*, sorry man. didn't know you were in the thread... of course you're special... har har har

The har har har wrecks it. Your delivery needs work. :flowerforyou:

I'll be sure to work on that Sir! Yes Sir!
  • JSurita3
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    @JSurita3

Can I have some nudes?

Perhaps @missy0936 's husband?

Lmao!
  • tylahquartez323
    tylahquartez323 Posts: 1,478 Member
    Options
    @JSurita3

Can I have some nudes?

*raises hand
  • missy0936
    Options
    @JSurita3

Can I have some nudes?

Perhaps @missy0936 's husband?

That's why he seems so preoccupied....
  • Sparky_1113
    Options
    @JSurita3

Can I have some nudes?

Wasnt me.. I'm still waiting !!