Replies

• tasaiar1
    tasaiar1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Weetabix
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm weirdly obsessed with grits topped with a poached egg. About 200 calories and it keeps me full for a few hours.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    -Black during the week
    -With a little bit of creamer on the weekends

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,913 Member
    Options
    Nutella and honey on toast. :)
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Salmon, eggs (cooked in any fashion) and bread with special jams are my favorite for those few times when I do eat breakfast. Basically, this...

ug4oxix7b51q.jpg

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    Options
    Eggs & toast.

(What other savoury breakfast things do people like that don't have eggs in there somewhere? Yeah you can eat whatever but *breakfast stuff*. Sometimes I have ham & cheese toasted, alternatives would be great)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,913 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »
    Eggs & toast.

(What other savoury breakfast things do people like that don't have eggs in there somewhere? Yeah you can eat whatever but *breakfast stuff*. Sometimes I have ham & cheese toasted, alternatives would be great)

I like eggs and toast too, but if I want an alternative savoury breakfast, I'll have cheese on toast topped with cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce.

• tomatoey
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    tomatoey wrote: »
    Eggs & toast.

I like eggs and toast too, but if I want an alternative savoury breakfast, I'll have cheese on toast topped with cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce.

That sounds nice, thanks!
  • Gianfranco_R
    Gianfranco_R Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    This morning: one boiled egg, camembert and gorgonzola, followed by a fruit salad with banana, tangerine, and a tablespoon of coconut milk.
  • tomatoey
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This morning: one boiled egg, camembert and gorgonzola, followed by a fruit salad with banana, tangerine, and a tablespoon of coconut milk.

Yours wins the thread.
  • James00020
    James00020 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sausage and eggs
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    50grams of oats with a splash of low fat soy milk :)
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    Poached eggs and smoked salmon on an English muffin with lots of butter.
    Most days I have poached eggs on a piece of dry toast lol
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Porridge (Oatmeal in the US, I believe!)
    So filling and tasty!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have two favorites.
    1. Two pieces of toast, one with an egg on top, a hash brown patty, and turkey bacon or sausage.
    2. Two eggo waffles with blueberries and coolwhip and again the turkey or bacon sausage.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I usually eat either oatmeal, fruit and train mic, or eggs, french fries and a corn muffin.

But today, I think I'll have a waffle
  • BreakOnThru
    BreakOnThru Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have recently gotten hooked onto oatmeal but for a year or so I have eaten banana pancakes almost every morning. And by that I mean literally one egg, one banana, mashed and cooked over butter. So yummy!

How ripe is the banana when you make these? Freckled? Almost freckled? I've had trouble getting the consistency right, and I think this might have something to do with it.
  • BreakOnThru
    BreakOnThru Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YES on non-breakfasty-foods for breakfast! I have eaten cold leftover bok choy...shamelessly out of the carton. YEAH I did!
  • sgarrand
    sgarrand Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfast is very boring. 165 calories of chocolate cheerios, 15 for a half cup of almond milk. I like my breakfast and lunch to be small and predictable. I get through my work day just fine with this.
  • vaguelyvegan
    vaguelyvegan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast foods but usually have them later in the day. A bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, banana and almond milk is one of my favorite late-night desserts.

In the morning, though, I just have a piece of fruit. I live for peach season.