Going bra-less?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, go braless as much and as often as you feel comfortable.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    in it for the pics.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    A (Almost Boobs) cup I think you're fine...I'm a B (Barely Boobs) and I have some dresses and tops that I wear without a bra...I think you'll be fine.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    What is this "bra" you speak of?

I do love lingerie though. On certain occasions... just add some bows if you want attention drawn elsewhere. :)

7473439618_db18230df5_n.jpg
  • FrozenFlame22
    FrozenFlame22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So this is a total guy question I'm sure.

Do bras actually prevent sagging over the long haul?

Based upon considerable research performed during my youth (National Geographic Magazine) I would say yes, they make a big difference over the long haul.

If you're talking about braless cultures where the women have long skinny boobs down to their waist, that's not a fair comparison. The women in those cultures pull on their breasts so they can feed their babies without taking them down from carriers on their backs. After many years of this, they get the long boobs.

OOP: Go for it! I've been going braless as much as possible and only wearing a thin sport bra when I get too much nipple through the shirt. I'm thinking of getting some reusable pasties for sheer shirts and church.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    If your comfortable in it being bra less than go for it. I know that I have a dress and a top both with open backs and don't wear a bra with them. I do however wear pasties- wal-mart and target sell them, so that theres not possible nip slips!

Heck I even wear the pasties under t-shirts and tank tops in the summer. Do whatever makes you comfortable!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    There are women with smaller breasts that should probably always wear a bra, but overall, very few. IMO, this model should wear one.
    breast-center-braless.small-preview.jpg

Dos and Don't for Going Braless

DON'TS:
    -Don't wear silk or the really light-weight fabrics. Though it feels soft against the skin, it will easily show nipples or the bumps caused by pasties.
    -Don't rely on cotton, either. It tends to wick moisture, but the fiber holds the dampness and doesn't evaporate it like a technical material; instead, look for clothing made out of microfibers or bamboo.
    -Don't wear clothes with boat-neck or flowy, loose-fitting tops— you are more likely to have a wardrobe malfunction when bending or reaching down.
    -Don't go braless in a tube top or strapless dress if you are busty (full C or D cup and above). Your breasts will get compressed and have a sinking look to them. "It's not the most attractive scenario."
    -Don't go braless in inappropriate scenarios, especially in a professional or work setting. Always use the rules of common sense.

DOS:
    -Do wear halter tops and dresses that you can tie yourself, especially if you are bigger breasted. This way, you can decide on the level of support you're getting.
    -Do go for clothes with under-bust support like empire dresses; they are the most friendly for going braless.
    -Do wear sunscreen because the skin on the décolletage is angled up to the sun and the skin there is very thin and more sensitive.
    -Do take good care of adhesives; wash them with lingerie soap. When washing and drying bras, always hook clasps together. It helps prevent the hooks from getting caught on other items in the machine and also helps keep it from stretching so it maintains it original shape.
    -Do know that all women's breasts are different. Breasts aren't just flat or round, and nipples aren't just innies or outies. Going braless will be a different experience for everyone, and all women should be accepting of that.

No, just no...rules can't and don't bind me...ugh...that they even exist makes me thinking this is 1913...are there women out there who "should" always wear a bra...sure...but let them make their own choices...

tumblr_mka4ksh8if1ribnwko1_500.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It's always acceptable to go without a bra.

Agree.
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options
    Ugh!!! I wish I could go bra less, but I can't..... :(
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Bandaids or Petals or something to keep the headlights from blinding people. In a hot climate where everything is skinny strapped or racer backed or otherwise sleeveless, I keep things handy all the time for this.

I see nothing wrong with going bra-less. Except at church. It is very wrong to go bra-less at church.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    To me, only is no one can tell you are braless.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    There are women with smaller breasts that should probably always wear a bra, but overall, very few. IMO, this model should wear one.
    breast-center-braless.small-preview.jpg

Dos and Don't for Going Braless

DON'TS:
    -Don't wear silk or the really light-weight fabrics. Though it feels soft against the skin, it will easily show nipples or the bumps caused by pasties.
    -Don't rely on cotton, either. It tends to wick moisture, but the fiber holds the dampness and doesn't evaporate it like a technical material; instead, look for clothing made out of microfibers or bamboo.
    -Don't wear clothes with boat-neck or flowy, loose-fitting tops— you are more likely to have a wardrobe malfunction when bending or reaching down.
    -Don't go braless in a tube top or strapless dress if you are busty (full C or D cup and above). Your breasts will get compressed and have a sinking look to them. "It's not the most attractive scenario."
    -Don't go braless in inappropriate scenarios, especially in a professional or work setting. Always use the rules of common sense.

DOS:
    - Hang out with GorillaNJ
    - Show off your jumping jack form in public
    - Enter cold subway cars and shout TADA!!!
    - Bend at the waist to pick things up off the floor

Fixed
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Rodney Carrington.......enough said!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    A cup? Sure, go for it. My DDD's shall never know that freedom :(
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    It really depends on how perky you are. If you sag, then NO. If they pretty much can hold up their own weight, then I think just these would suffice:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCXdDrpmp7ioeXACnLI8iDflGm2tq0u4BEuHOLmkve4lVY-RDphA

If you think you need support, you can still wear the backless top, you just might want to look into getting a bra with a cute decorative back that shows through:

sexy-cross-back-lace.jpg

aff_c.jpeg

racer-lace-bra.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wish I could. ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options

aff_c.jpeg

racer-lace-bra.jpg

I want!!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yes if you're an A cup, go for it! I'm a double D so no chance of THESE girls going bra-less! :blushing:
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    If I were an A cup I would go braless pretty much all the time...enjoy the freedom of small boobies!
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    without a pic it really is hard to judge. From a purely clinical standpoint.

This for sure, you really should post a pic I looked all they way through thread for pic update, LOL. Ahhh well my opinion is hell yeah go bra-less and rock that new top!