P90X 1 round & Body Beast 1 round

Options
12346»

Replies

• caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    did the diet plan recommend eating at maintenance or eating at a deficit, i'd be interested because i still have plenty of fat to lose. thanks. congrats on making it on the list too.
  • jrompola
    jrompola Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    did the diet plan recommend eating at maintenance or eating at a deficit, i'd be interested because i still have plenty of fat to lose. thanks. congrats on making it on the list too.

Hey man...I kind of did the p90x 2nd phase diet plan. I ate around 2500 calories with 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat.

I'm eating around 3000 calories now with 30% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat.

If you have a lot of fat to lose you would probably want to stick to around 2000 calories with 40-50% protein, 30-40% carbs, and 20% protein.

I just assume you understand all the macros...if you do not definitely shoot me a message or add me and I can let you know what days in my diary to reference which would show what I ate while doing my 1st rd of p90x and then my 1st rd of body beast
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the feedback
  • ricflairandy
    ricflairandy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good story dude. I love p90x, the only thing thats ruined it for me is the coaching system. It seems most progress reports these days are glorified ad campaigns.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!