OK guys... what's the best greek yogurt?

Options

Replies

• reneemosley
    reneemosley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hands down Fage 0%
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am a Chobani FAN! All flavors are pretty good in my book...try the peach, strawberry and cinnamon apple for starters. :smile:
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like yoplait vanilla Greek yogurt... its pretty good...
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Love the Dannon Light and Fit. Low calorie, high protein, very filling and yummy! All flavors are great!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    fage PLAIN full fat is like a dream come true.

Where can I find this miracle food? Everywhere I go sells the 0%.

I've only been able to reliably find Oikos full fat at Target. They don't carry full Fage and only had it from someone else. I liked it since they used whole milk and cream but am still on the hunt.

Where do you get Greek God's?

I get it in Kroger.
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Once you get use to the taste--they all pretty much taste the same. Just go for the lower calorie ones. AND the lime ones are very tasty
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love Oikos and Voskos!
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I get the kind with the fruit, and it does not taste sour to me. The texture is definitely thicker, and that part I dont like. I like regular Dannon with fruit on the bottom, it has a thinner texture. Greek yogurt is like eating cream cheese. You might be able to disguise the flavor, but the texture is the same in all those Greek yogurts.
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    chobani and farmers union.
    or for vaniella black swan ;)
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I've gotten into making my own granola regularly and putting fresh fruit in my yogurt. I've always been afraid to try greek yogurt because I've been told it's very sour. With all the granola and fruit added in, I think I'm ready to give it a try. I've read that my fat free yoplait light is not the best for me so I'm going to try going greek.

So.... what is your favorite brand/flavor? Looking for something with low sugar/ no artificial sweetener. Or just tell me what you like lol. To make it into an even bigger deal than I am already.... leave any advice or expectations I should have before trying.

Fage and Greek Gods
  • angnicolemk
    angnicolemk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definitely Fage 2% or whole-- don't mess with that 0 junk, tastes yucky, bad texture, and not as good for you! Trader Joe's also makes awesome yogurt if you have one near.
  • angnicolemk
    angnicolemk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I also agree with Greek Gods, if you get whole. It's a good stand by for Fage if it's not available!
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Chobani fat free Greek yoghurt - it has twice the amount of protein as other yoghurts and is really creamy and delicious.
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I like Brown Cow Greek yogurt - taste less Greeky.

I also like Greek of the Gods Plain yogurt with walnuts and dark chocolate chips.

Thanks for reminding me I am out! Store run for me. :tongue:
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani, but wish it had less sugar.
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    Choose an organic greek if you don't want to eat hormones and/or antibiotics. I like Stonyfield Oikos O% Fat Organic Greek yogurt. It's my favorite.
  • CatMcCheesey
    CatMcCheesey Posts: 143
    Options
    Fage 0% and Chobani
  • cgo8890
    cgo8890 Posts: 32
    Options
    i like the chobani plain, but i love the muller greek corners, the honeyed apricot and mixed berry are rly good
  • sanditomas
    Options
    I like Chobani :smile:
  • michelleneli
    michelleneli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great idea about adding the 0 cal. flavoring mixes. Thanks!