Men: would you date a married woman?

Options
Hexahedra
Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
The answer for me is absolutely no, even when I was single. Marriage still means something to me, so I won't do anything to undermine it, mine or others'.

How about you?

Edit:
I mean marriage in the traditional sense: exclusive romantic & sexual relationship between two persons.

Replies

• LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    How do you define "date"?

:)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

(or maybe not, men are so shameless)
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Noooooooooo.

Flirting is one thing. Dating.. Hell no
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    If you mean engage in a romantic or sexual relationship with a married woman, then the answer is an unequivocal hell no!!

A bit of harmless flirting is okay though, as long as it doesn't go beyond that!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    IBTL
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    you wont undermine marriage but you will create a thread undermining marriage for hundreds of people or more to see? ummmmmm.. come on now.
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    lol Ohh this should be good.

All sorts of lies about to be up in here..
  • Hexahedra
    Options
    How do you define "date"?

:)
    How do you 'date'? ;)
  • Hexahedra
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

I've known guys who actually think it's a point of pride...
  • brillmer
    Options
    If you mean engage in a romantic or sexual relationship with a married woman, then the answer is an unequivocal hell no!!

A bit of harmless flirting is okay though, as long as it doesn't go beyond that!!

Great minds think alike. This man knows~
  • shrinkingWITS
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

I've known guys who actually think it's a point of pride...

People who think like that are dbags.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

There are plenty of women out there that are just as shameless... :flowerforyou:
  • Hexahedra
    Options
    you wont undermine marriage but you will create a thread undermining marriage for hundreds of people or more to see? ummmmmm.. come on now.
    How does asking this question undermine anybody's marriage? If your spouse is on the forum, then nobody forces you to answer...
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    X2yDQ.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    IBTL

Ahhhh hahaha ty
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sure, if her husband was cool with it and I was single.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    how do you define married?

I have friends, they are married....they are a lovely gay couple that were just married...

and my friend dates....

because his partner is dying and his partner insists that he wants him to find someone to hold him through his death...

so his dying husband arranges for him to go on dates.....and he dates...to make his dying partner happy....

and they are married...

i guess what I'm saying is....the definitions of the human condition are too individual to put ONE spin on any one thing....

you just can't.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    when I see threads like this I can't help but wonder WTF compelled OP to start this thread.

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm sure there are plenty of volunteer opportunities in your city to help feed the homeless or something.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    How does asking this question undermine anybody's marriage? If your spouse is on the forum, then nobody forces you to answer...

give me a break bro.
  • brillmer
    Options
    when I see threads like this I can't help but wonder WTF compelled OP to start this thread.

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm sure there are plenty of volunteer opportunities in your city to help feed the homeless or something.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL