Men: would you date a married woman?

Options

Replies

• digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Absolutly not.
    Even back in my single days, if a married woman is cheating on her husband, then she cannot be trusted.
    Even if it is a fling, there is not a woman in the world worth having a pissed off husband looking for you.

And try to imagine, guys, if you found out your own wife was screwing someone else AND, you found out who the guy was....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    eventually...someones feelings are gonna get hurt here

*sits back and waits...* :smokin:

If so it will probably be a woman not a man... just sayin:ohwell:

Nuh uh, a man already did. He threw out the women cheat a whole lot too line. He's not acting hurt, but if you're a man with standards and morals as he appears to be it might kinda feel yucky when someone insinuates that all men are pigs. That yucky feeling is called having your feelings hurt. He might not know that yet being a man. They are also *blanket statement* less likely to be in touch with their feelings. According to lore. Here's a chart that I hope will help men identify their feelings.

f4db26c3ada5e881caff629cc2727aae.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    eventually...someones feelings are gonna get hurt here

*sits back and waits...* :smokin:

If so it will probably be a woman not a man... just sayin:ohwell:

Nuh uh, a man already did. He threw out the women cheat a whole lot too line. He's not acting hurt, but if you're a man with standards and morals as he appears to be it might kinda feel yucky when someone insinuates that all men are pigs. That yucky feeling is called having your feelings hurt. He might not know that yet being a man. They are also *blanket statement* less likely to be in touch with their feelings. According to lore. Here's a chart that I hope will help men identify their feelings.

f4db26c3ada5e881caff629cc2727aae.jpg

^ Yep. Please post this in the next "some guy gave me a dirty look and I know he was thinking I'm fat" thread.
  • JHarr454
    JHarr454 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Even if it is a fling, there is not a woman in the world worth having a pissed off husband looking for you.

Good morals are practically useful.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Absolutly not.
    Even back in my single days, if a married woman is cheating on her husband, then she cannot be trusted.

And try to imagine, guys, if you found out your own wife was screwing someone else AND, you found out who the guy was....

This problem is often remedied by guys who like to go after married women by simply not having a wife and thus not having to entertain the thought of it ever happening to him.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have.
  • dez_yaoichan
    dez_yaoichan Posts: 454
    Options
    X2yDQ.gif

funny you show her when her new show has her cheating on her husband lol
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Absolutly not.

Good point, there's the benefit of not constantly looking over your shoulder for a pissed of ex-husband...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Also, I am not a man. (Though I do play one on t.v.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Hhehehe..
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

(or maybe not, men are so shameless)
    Scoot over, I'm sitting down. Pass the popcorn.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Absolutly not.

Good point, there's the benefit of not constantly looking over your shoulder for a pissed of ex-husband...

Wait a minute! Wait a cotton picking minute! EX-Husband you say? Are we talking about a DIVORCED woman who an ex-husband is still clinging to? Or an actual married woman. I think we may have found the real impetus for this thread and maybe even who the real bad guy is. I feel like I just pulled the curtain back on the wizard.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    everyones says no but in a heat of a moment things could easily change :)
    I really think these men should be honest with themselves. It happens everyday out there. There are a lot of beautiful lonely women out there looking for one night stands and men love a hot and horny women that is married. JS this is the truth
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

*snicker*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    In for a bunch of Lying

*snicker*

Yeah, really that statement might have just read *man and been more accurate. LOL.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I only date married men. Specifically, one - my husband.

Good one Michelle! You nailed it!

Yeah except Beach Iron already made that joke.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Yes. I see no reason to discriminate against anyone.
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    I regularly date a married woman. I'm quite attracted to her and love taking her out to dinner and occasionally out for adventures. We've done zip lines and wall climbing, but most of the time it's dinner and a movie. I'm really enjoying the experience!

Before anyone takes this too seriously, I'm talking about dating my own wife. I highly recommend it . . . um, that you date your own wife not mine.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    everyones says no but in a heat of a moment things could easily change :)

NOPE

If you aren't a douche bag you wouldn't be in a situation that put you in a "heat of the moment" type situation.

How can you be sure though? I guess the 'situation' could happen anywhere. I have a strong suspicion that most lads who end up banging married women don't expect that to be a life-direction for them. Just happens.

I think without doubt though that married men who cheat on their own wives are *kitten*. The line isn't as clear the other way around.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Yes. I see no reason to discriminate against anyone.

Ew! And I'm out. tumblr_m6yaqiH1eE1r7922zo1_500.gif

That much.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Absolutly not.

Wait a minute! Wait a cotton picking minute! EX-Husband you say? Are we talking about a DIVORCED woman who an ex-husband is still clinging to? Or an actual married woman. I think we may have found the real impetus for this thread and maybe even who the real bad guy is. I feel like I just pulled the curtain back on the wizard.
    I just assume that a husband who finds out that his wife is cheating is not gonna stay a husband, not for long anyway. Guys tend to not put up with that kind of crap, us having testosterone and all...

As for me, no, I didn't do it. Of course, you're free to believe what you want to believe.