Replies

• Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tnsumner
    tnsumner Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey, I weighed 230 pounds. Now I weigh 160 pounds. We all have the power to lose weight!!!! We totally got this guys!!
  • tntsmom2008
    Options
    Hi all! I started last month and have lost 13 lbs. I want to lose 100 lbs over the next year. I am 5'9" and started at 292 lbs. I'm currently at 279 lbs. Keeping a food diary thru mfp has really helped me. I am very aware of what goes in now & am trying to make better choices. Just got back on track after a vacation & my sons birthday. Feel free to add me!
    Gina
  • sarahann1627
    sarahann1627 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am just getting started...been at it a week! My starting weight was 286, I'm down to 274.4 in just a week! I have a long way to go, but I know that I can do it! I've had 2 babies in 2 years and ended up gaining a significant amount of weight...70+ lbs! YIKES! I need to get back to ME and be healthy for my babies and new hubby! Oh yea...I am 5'5

Feel free to add me!
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When I started this journey, I weighed 230 pounds. Now I weigh 160 pounds. We all have the power to lose weight!!!! We totally got this guys!!

way to go!! how long did it take you?
  • pushery
    pushery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    same here! I'm trying to get out of the 200's, we can motivate and support each other! feel free to add me
  • katrina668
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'1 started at 245 and down to 207. Feel free to add me and we can do this together! :)
  • Grace9324
    Options
    wow what did u do to loose that much. can u add me pls need lots of motivation
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My name is Kelly. I am the same situation. I am wanting to be under 200. I just started and am looking for support and motivation.

I would love to know any and all tips or adviceyou have thus far. I am going out to eat tonight and really nervous about being tempted. I am only on day two and walking has seemed to help.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I had this account a few months before I started using it. When I started really trying on May 7, 2013 I weighed a whopping 298 pounds. Up to today I have lost 28+ pounds. (I weigh in tomorrow.) You all may read my profile, and add me if you like. (-:
    Good luck to you, and congrats on your success!

****Edited to add**** I am 5'3.
  • kamikostelny
    kamikostelny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started at 236, now I'm about 215! Feel free to add me. :)
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hello! I am 41, 5'6'' and my original weight was 213. Need to lose 55 pounds too. Recently diagnosed with diabetes. Need all the support I can get.

Thanks!
  • LisaO_84
    Options
    Im 5'8, 246 and trying to get the weight off.. Added u