Worst Gym creeper story

12346»

Replies

• Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    But the bottom line is, he said she had a gorgeous butt. I have no pity in that regard.

Was someone asking for pity...

Well people keep referring to her as a victim. Victims usually draw pity.

I can't say what I want to say because it's against the forum rules.

Just come sit down with me and share my popcorn. It's keeping my mouth shut.

You share with Chlamydibrah?

Of course I'll share. Haven't you heard what a big slut I am?

I haven't actually, want to talk about it? :(
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    No one ever creeps me. I feel so left out and damaged. No one steals my underwear or tells me how gorgeous my *kitten* is.

tumblr_ls979dD93T1qf28p4o3_250.gif

:blushing: Now steal my underwear and tell me my *kitten* is gorgeous!

What makes you think I haven't stolen it already? :bigsmile:

OH YOU!!! :blushing: :love: :love:

P.S.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRqwF_iwJ2ENmOcUy2U07k2eP23TDxMmgKjaPavDgaYWh634pZ

You have me so excited!

zzz_Cool_facts_about_YOU-s350x212-68369-550_zpsd365987e.gif

Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Uses-Meme-For-Charity.png

:heart: :love:

tumblr_m28hisb1UO1r5gvg1o1_400.gif
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    But the bottom line is, he said she had a gorgeous butt. I have no pity in that regard.

Where do I start doc? Oh yeah, so I was responding to a thread about creepers, right? I shared my story of some kid disrupting my workout to give me an unwanted compliment and next thing I know I was asking for it. And then I was shamed for trying to be a bigger person by just stepping back from a thread gone haywire, and now because I work out in the weight room with boys, an appropriate response would have been throwing down over an unwanted comment. So many mistakes.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Bump
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Okay so now can I share my Gym creeper story. Really shoulda done this before reading and getting distracted.

Okay so I was going to a gym where the owner was always following around everywhere I worked out with a trainer and he'd just sit around watching my workouts. There were other people there and some trainers solo between clients so he had other people to sit around with for company. He didn't need to follow us. My trainer seemed to catch on right away and this put him in the uncomfortable position of moving my workouts around to different locations and try to focus on me and cut conversations with him short when he'd inevitably chime in on my workout time with some braggy story. Since he's the owner I realized I have zero control over when and where he will be there and he will always know when I will be. He had a serious staring problem and I could never figure out if he was liking me "as is" or thought "she has potential" or he was thinking "maybe I can ask her to clean my house". IDK. All I know is he was staring way too much for my comfort and since I have lot's of other places I can workout when my package of sessions ran out I just stopped working out there. No drama, no big deal. No conflict. No nothing.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member

Where do I start doc? Oh yeah, so I was responding to a thread about creepers, right? I shared my story of some kid disrupting my workout to give me an unwanted compliment and next thing I know I was asking for it. And then I was shamed for trying to be a bigger person by just stepping back from a thread gone haywire, and now because I work out in the weight room with boys, an appropriate response would have been throwing down over an unwanted comment. So many mistakes.

Aw, that sounds awful. I'm proud of you for the way you handled yourself though.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

I was trying to clean up the offending comments, but they were continually quoted and re-quoted to the extent I was unable to salvage the thread.

Once you have reported an offender, please put that person on 'block' and then allow the moderators time to attend to the issues.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

Arewethereyet
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.