So I was at the gym today...

Options

Replies

• LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Be honest. Were you wearing that shirt? Because I can clearly see your man boobs and obviously you were asking for him to join you.

So what you're saying is, I was asking for it?
    Yesterday I would have said no. But after being schooled today is my sluttyness, I'm going to say yes.

Show me your sluttyness. Stiff leg dead lifts in front of the treadmills? Don't worry I wont let anyone rape you, even if you do deserve it!

ahahahaha. oh wait. thats disgusting.

well done man. dropped the bar lower than I thought possible.

if I have to spell it out, no one deserves it.

seriously, whats wrong with you dude?

Strong unaware of previous thread. Calm down, ma'am.

geee... sorry... just not finding you making light of rape funny.

ooh, my bad.

I wasn't making light of rape. One of the reasons we laugh at tragedy is that it makes the enormity of the issue easier to deal with, and I was simply referencing another thread.

ahh, yeh, ya where and I read the other thread.

so you laugh at rape, cause it makes it easier to deal with? wow. that makes sense.

So you've never heard of Gallows Humor? What do you think jokes about tragedy stem from? If it didn't make sense why is it so socially acceptable. Pretty sure you're trolling now, or at least I hope you are for your sake.

not trolling at all, what you said was disgusting.

you think rape is funny. that makes you disgusting dude.

Not going to explain myself to you, this conversation is clearly beyond your understanding. Stay safe.

You don't need to explain anything to anyone. Most people already have a pretty good idea of what you are like.

Helpful hint: It's not funny, or charming, or witty, or cool.

You have a severe case of small man syndrome. Likely the worst ever encountered. Even on the internet.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Be honest. Were you wearing that shirt? Because I can clearly see your man boobs and obviously you were asking for him to join you.

Yesterday I would have said no. But after being schooled today is my sluttyness, I'm going to say yes.

Show me your sluttyness. Stiff leg dead lifts in front of the treadmills? Don't worry I wont let anyone rape you, even if you do deserve it!

ooh, my bad.

I wasn't making light of rape. One of the reasons we laugh at tragedy is that it makes the enormity of the issue easier to deal with, and I was simply referencing another thread.

so you laugh at rape, cause it makes it easier to deal with? wow. that makes sense.

So you've never heard of Gallows Humor? What do you think jokes about tragedy stem from? If it didn't make sense why is it so socially acceptable. Pretty sure you're trolling now, or at least I hope you are for your sake.

Not going to explain myself to you, this conversation is clearly beyond your understanding. Stay safe.

You don't need to explain anything to anyone. Most people already have a pretty good idea of what you are like.

You have a severe case of small man syndrome. Likely the worst ever encountered. Even on the internet.

Calm down, your IQ drops when you're angry and you're already making little sense. That last line was pretty ironic.
  • bz0208
    bz0208 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think a few of these trolls need to lighten up.
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Wow.. ive seen this go from the gym, to some kid in ugly shorts, to calories, to sluttyness, to rape... boooom
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Agree.... im a social worker... even though joking, people get very offended, using the word rape... even if u meant no harm...
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

ooh, my bad.

Calm down, your IQ drops when you're angry and you're already making little sense. That last line was pretty ironic.

who's trolling now? doesn't change the facts man, you cant say things like that and think people gonna laugh like your bro mates. you could just admit you were wrong. that would be the right thing to do. maybe you might even learn something from this.
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Thats a little harsh... go ahead, say im a troll?? Ahhhh, no. Im just stating you should talk down to her, etc. Its a touchy subject....
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This thread has gone so down hill...smh!
  • Perplexities
    Options

ooh, my bad.

who's trolling now? doesn't change the facts man, you cant say things like that and think people gonna laugh like your bro mates. you could just admit you were wrong. that would be the right thing to do. maybe you might even learn something from this.

Admit I was wrong about what exactly? I have friends in LE and Medicine, you'd be amazed how common murder, rape and death humor are, among the people who are trusted to save our lives. it's a coping mechanism for all the tragic things we see. It by no means, means they think Murder, Rape or death is "funny" if you fail to understand that, that's your choice.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    how are you only 20 and so bulky?
    maybe you shouldve opted for a 'cardio day' today

Lol! Someone's jealous!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow. This thread went to hell in record time.
  • Perplexities
    Options
    gym-rules.jpg

I love that.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    [/quote]

"who's trolling now? doesn't change the facts man, you cant say things like that and think people gonna laugh like your bro mates. you could just admit you were wrong. that would be the right thing to do. maybe you might even learn something from this."
    [/quote]

"Admit I was wrong about what exactly? I have friends in LE and Medicine, you'd be amazed how common murder, rape and death humor are, among the people who are trusted to save our lives. it's a coping mechanism for all the tragic things we see. It by no means, means they think Murder, Rape or death is "funny" if you fail to understand that, that's your choice."
    [/quote]

I'm by no means a troll but I do have an opinion and I think if you believe that garbage that you just typed, you need help. I fail to see the humor in any of the above. If it happened to you, you wouldn't either.
  • jennifershoo
    Options

I don't think it's funny to joke about rape. Especially telling someone that they "deserve it". That's f*cked up.
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Calm down everyone whos upset... i just think u hit a nerve for some, though not meaning to... idk, your name pops up a lot from what ive heard.. enough said...
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    <3. Dont waste energy on this... i was pointed out by so many people about this, its a waste of energy... sad but true
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    That's still f*cked up.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    You should have said excuse me , but this is a SQUAT RACK and i want to work on my legs.
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    I guess it's kind of expected from someone who calls himself Chlamydibrah. Are STDs funny as well?
This discussion has been closed.