So I was at the gym today...

Options

Replies

• jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Jennifer, sooo true. Honestly, ive seen soooo much negativity, and not so nice things about him... i happen to come across this and now i see why.. him and his douche friends.. oh wait, i didn't mean it that way... hmm, like u said regarding rape...
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Be honest. Were you wearing that shirt? Because I can clearly see your man boobs and obviously you were asking for him to join you.

So what you're saying is, I was asking for it?
    Yesterday I would have said no. But after being schooled today is my sluttyness, I'm going to say yes.

Show me your sluttyness. Stiff leg dead lifts in front of the treadmills? Don't worry I wont let anyone rape you, even if you do deserve it!

I don't think it's funny to joke about rape. Especially telling someone that they "deserve it". That's f*cked up.

you don't know the context of that statement so I don't really expect you to understand. Liftingmommy is on my FL she wasn't offended by any means.
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    Be honest. Were you wearing that shirt? Because I can clearly see your man boobs and obviously you were asking for him to join you.

Yesterday I would have said no. But after being schooled today is my sluttyness, I'm going to say yes.

Show me your sluttyness. Stiff leg dead lifts in front of the treadmills? Don't worry I wont let anyone rape you, even if you do deserve it!

ahahahaha. oh wait. thats disgusting.

well done man. dropped the bar lower than I thought possible.

if I have to spell it out, no one deserves it.

seriously, whats wrong with you dude?

Yeah I agree you went lower than her level!! I don't know what's up with you two but is this really damn necessary? Take it some where private and grow up! Oh btw I don't care how big you are or who you are that comment was uncalled for no one deserves to be raped!!! I'm so pissed right now its time to get off this topic before I go off on your chlamydibrah *kitten*!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Political correctness is nothing more oppression. You who relish the "gotcha" game are a blight on society.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Options

I don't think it's funny to joke about rape. Especially telling someone that they "deserve it". That's f*cked up.

you don't know the context of that statement so I don't really expect you to understand. Liftingmommy is on my FL she wasn't offended by any means.

chlamydibrah you dont owe anyone an explanation, ignore these trolls.

"Never get in a fight with a pig. You both will get muddy and the pig will love it."
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Strong unaware of previous thread. Calm down, ma'am.

geee... sorry... just not finding you making light of rape funny.

ooh, my bad.

I wasn't making light of rape. One of the reasons we laugh at tragedy is that it makes the enormity of the issue easier to deal with, and I was simply referencing another thread.

ahh, yeh, ya where and I read the other thread.

so you laugh at rape, cause it makes it easier to deal with? wow. that makes sense.

So you've never heard of Gallows Humor? What do you think jokes about tragedy stem from? If it didn't make sense why is it so socially acceptable. Pretty sure you're trolling now, or at least I hope you are for your sake.

not trolling at all, what you said was disgusting.

you think rape is funny. that makes you disgusting dude.

Not going to explain myself to you, this conversation is clearly beyond your understanding. Stay safe.

You don't need to explain anything to anyone. Most people already have a pretty good idea of what you are like.

Helpful hint: It's not funny, or charming, or witty, or cool.

You have a severe case of small man syndrome. Likely the worst ever encountered. Even on the internet.

Calm down, your IQ drops when you're angry and you're already making little sense. That last line was pretty ironic.

who's trolling now? doesn't change the facts man, you cant say things like that and think people gonna laugh like your bro mates. you could just admit you were wrong. that would be the right thing to do. maybe you might even learn something from this.

Admit I was wrong about what exactly? I have friends in LE and Medicine, you'd be amazed how common murder, rape and death humor are, among the people who are trusted to save our lives. it's a coping mechanism for all the tragic things we see. It by no means, means they think Murder, Rape or death is "funny" if you fail to understand that, that's your choice.

like I said, keep your misogynistic and abhorrent humour off the forums. feel free to share it with your misogynist bros.

there are rules here,

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

this site is about fitness, and a little bit of fun. not making jokes at others suffering. maybe just try to explain what you said to your mother, or any woman in your life. none of them will laugh man. seems like you are still in the process of growing up.

in any case, this isn't the place for that kind of "joke"
  • Perplexities
    Options

Yeah I agree you went lower than her level!! I don't know what's up with you two but is this really damn necessary? Take it some where private and grow up! Oh btw I don't care how big you are or who you are that comment was uncalled for no one deserves to be raped!!! I'm so pissed right now its time to get off this topic before I go off on your chlamydibrah *kitten*!

You clearly don't understand and that's fine, but I think it's best you leave this thread. I don't think I can take you seriously after that last statement. Viewed your profile, after you threated to "go off on me" since you have both pictures of yourself and another individual. I'm not quite sure who you are... Not that it would matter..
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Who r u talking about, when you mentioned not offended? Omg, this is ridiculous
  • Perplexities
    Options

"Never get in a fight with a pig. You both will get muddy and the pig will love it."

Lol. I like that quote!
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    If someone posts a pic wearing underwear this thread will have then violated every rule in the mfp book
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    If someone posts a pic wearing underwear this thread will have then violated every rule in the mfp book

just as long as it is a female
  • jeepgirl7812
    Options
    Who r u talking about, when you mentioned not offended? Omg, this is ridiculous
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Strong unaware of previous thread. Calm down, ma'am.

geee... sorry... just not finding you making light of rape funny.

ooh, my bad.

u can;t get laid on the internet plz go
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options

And this is a perfect example of what's wrong with people today. Heartless, cold, completely void of compassion. It's all about self and if anyone gets hurt or offended you resort to name calling or blame it on their lack of humor or oversensitivity......real mature. He needs to man up and take responsibility for what he said, whether in jest or not. He offended women in general and especially those that have lived through rape. And as far as your troll comments, I don't care what you think of me, I have an opinion and what he did was wrong.
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    I think a few of these trolls need to lighten up.
    [/quote}

I think you should join the insensitive thing who enjoys laughing about being raped you fit in nicely.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Options

And this is a perfect example of what's wrong with people today. Heartless, cold, completely void of compassion. It's all about self and if anyone gets hurt or offended you resort to name calling or blame it on their lack of humor or oversensitivity......real mature. He needs to man up and take responsibility for what he said, whether in jest or not. He offended women in general and especially those that have lived through rape. And as far as your troll comments, I don't care what you think of me, I have an opinion and what he did was wrong.

oooooo-kay
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Trolls trolling trolls, I'm getting a headache.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_o_94738.jpg
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Trolls trolling trolls, I'm getting a headache.

N3Zzp.jpg
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options

Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_o_94738.jpg

It's time to apologize. Is this how you were raised? Do you speak to your mother like this? Would you think it was funny if someone you loved was raped and then someone made a joke about it? You should look up the word respect and memorize its meaning.......no, really.
This discussion has been closed.