Focus T25 Challenge group

Options
Starting a challenge group for Focus T25 on July 15th, anybody wanna give the program a try and join me? This is the new program of trainer Shaun T. who brought us the famous program Insanity. Focus T25 is 5 days per week with promises to deliver 1 hour workout results in only 25 minutes.

If you are having a hard time getting your workouts done every day because of a tight schedule, Focus T25 may be the solution for you.

I Just bought the program and waiting for it to be deliver, if you bought it too or are planning too, join me and let do this together!

Replies

• randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I'll do it! I ordered it Monday and am waiting for it to arrive. I'd like to be involved in a group of people who are doing it (for some extra motivation) :smile:
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Awesome ! Did you purchase only the base kit or also bought the Gamma additionnal workouts?
  • randilynn113
    Options
    I did the base kit - but now I'm thinking I'll purchase the Gamma today.
  • randilynn113
    Options
    I just purchased the Gamma :smile: Now I won't have to keep thinking that I should have... as I have been doing for the past few days...
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I love resistance training so it was a natural choice to get both! I'm excited to receive it and finally see what it's like.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I just purchased the Gamma :smile: Now I won't have to keep thinking that I should have... as I have been doing for the past few days...

AHAHa nice, i am sure you will be glad you did ! Now you will be able to do the 3 phases.
  • randilynn113
    Options
    Me too! I'm super excited. Since January I've completed one round of Combat and then have been doing the Combat/Pump hybrid schedule. I'm really excited for this - I hope it's as great as I've been hearing from the coaches who went to Summit!
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    where did you buy it? it's not available for Uk yet..
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ohhh,, I wish! How much is it,, I have all of his other stuff, except for hip hop abs,, I don't dance :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I am sure it is ! You can't go wrong with Shaun T.

Verzanie : It is not available in the UK yet....it is only available on teambeachbody.com
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Ohhh,, I wish! How much is it,, I have all of his other stuff, except for hip hop abs,, I don't dance :)

$119.85$ for the Base Kit and $59.85 for the Gamma additionnal workouts. Just make sure you buy through a beachbody coach if you want the bonus dvd workout that comes with the base kit.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would love to but we folks across the ocean will have to wait a while longer. But will chek your feedback here. I hope it does not have a choreography as dancing is a nightmare for clumsy fools like me. :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I would love to but we folks across the ocean will have to wait a while longer. But will chek your feedback here. I hope it does not have a choreography as dancing is a nightmare for clumsy fools like me. :)

From what i heard of it, it is not dancing choreography and more kinda like Insanity. I wil give you feedback on this when i have a chance to go through all the workouts.
  • toniosmom119
    Options
    Count me in! I just ordered it, so hopefully I will receive it in time and join you from the start.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Count me in! I just ordered it, so hopefully I will receive it in time and join you from the start.

Great ! I am happy you are joining us! Be ready to sweat on the 15th ;)
  • SherylMary
    SherylMary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of the group, too. My copy of T25 is on its way - can't wait! This will be my first Shaun T workout, hope I'm ready! It looks hard, but it's only for 25 minutes 5 days a week.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I think it would be easier to regroup people on a facebook group, so we don't have to bump that thread everytime? What do you guys think?
  • toniosmom119
    Options
    I think it would be easier to regroup people on a facebook group, so we don't have to bump that thread everytime? What do you guys think?

Sounds great to me -- just let us know the name so that we can join it. You may want to make it invitation only so that people can't spam it.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Okay here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/

It is a closed group on invite only, that should block the group from eventual spammers.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Who also ordered the Gamma kit ?