Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    How do I get added to this challenge group? I want to join!
    Carolyn

Go on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/ And send me a request to join the group. You are welcome!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Only 3 days left until July 15th, i hope everyone is ready to start this!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I'm already in a challenge group but I just wanted to say that I started FT25 on Tuesday and I'm loving it. Kick some *kitten* everyone!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I started last monday, going to start week 2 on 7/15, I sent a request on group. Is it ok to join?
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm on day 2 of week 2 and loving it so far!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sent a fb request. want to join too
  • SunShineGirly11
    SunShineGirly11 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just requested to be in the FB group! Can't wait to start this...super nervous though!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Got my Focus T25 copy and tried Cardio Alpha. It really is a really, REALLY hard wokout. Though I consider myself fit, flexible and agile I had to follow Tania on several occasions. Trully kicks butt for half an hour without stopping!
  • hgaspard83
    hgaspard83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i got my workout yesterday , sent for an add today
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Today is the big day! Don't forget to take your before pictures and measurements. Have a good workout everyone and don't be afraid to push yourself out of your confort zone.
  • sweetbelly
    sweetbelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent a request to join the group! dh and I did workout 1 today!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Added you Sweetbelly!

For people who haven't receive their copy yet, you can still join us and start your program later!
  • ginx83
    ginx83 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I am waiting for mine to arrive. So by your question the Gamma is purchased separately? I thought all three cycles were included. At the time I purchased I did not see any additional videos. I just went to "buy now" What does the GAMMA cycle focus on?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Hi, I am waiting for mine to arrive. So by your question the Gamma is purchased separately? I thought all three cycles were included. At the time I purchased I did not see any additional videos. I just went to "buy now" What does the GAMMA cycle focus on?

Yes the gamma is a separate phase you can buy for $59.85. It is 4 workouts designed with more resistance training, you will definitely need your band or some dumbells for that phase.

I didn't have time to check it out completely, will try to take a look at it tonight and give you a more indepth review on it.
  • mills9
    mills9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I got my Focus T25 yesterday! I'm starting a day late but do you mind if I join the challenge and the group on Facebook??? I'd love to be held accountable. I haven't tried Insanity nor P90X but I LOVE HIP/HOP ABS!!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I got my Focus T25 yesterday! I'm starting a day late but do you mind if I join the challenge and the group on Facebook??? I'd love to be held accountable. I haven't tried Insanity nor P90X but I LOVE HIP/HOP ABS!!

Yes, you are welcome to join us, you can pick up that late day over the weekend on the 2 rest days and do it with us!
  • mills9
    mills9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is AWWEEEEsooommeee!!! and holy baageezy...I died at about the time squats came. Then Tonya became my new best friend. lol

Do you know how I can calculate and record these workout on here (myfitnesspal)?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    This is AWWEEEEsooommeee!!! and holy baageezy...I died at about the time squats came. Then Tonya became my new best friend. lol

Do you know how I can calculate and record these workout on here (myfitnesspal)?

I don't log them in MFP, but i know some people use a HRM to know how much calories they burned or some just add aerobics for 25 minutes.

For myself, i prefer not adding it in MFP as i don't want to add back burned calories into my diary.
  • ginx83
    Options
    Waiting on mine to arrive. Looking forward to starting it!
  • ginx83
    Options
    I am new to this posting thing lol. Bare with me :)