Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Check out the UK Beachbody FB page, they will be issuing a phone number when the stock clears customs.

I ordered the challenge pack and will get Gamma at a later date!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm just waiting for it to become available. I keep hearing July. Any actual date yet?
    How many different workouts are there? How is the program set up? Work out 5 days, rest 2? Any details would be great.
    I've done Insanity twice and I love it but between a full time job, a husband, 2 dogs, a house AND starting a business, it's kind of hard to find an hour for a workout 6 days a week.
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    I'm just waiting for it to become available. I keep hearing July. Any actual date yet?
    How many different workouts are there? How is the program set up? Work out 5 days, rest 2? Any details would be great.
    I've done Insanity twice and I love it but between a full time job, a husband, 2 dogs, a house AND starting a business, it's kind of hard to find an hour for a workout 6 days a week.

Zenchild : It is already available since June 24th. It 25 minutes workouts/ 5 days per week. It 10 workouts + 2 bonus workouts when you buy through a coach. 119.85$ That for the base kit, there is an additionnal kit (Gamma) you can buy for $59.85 which is 4 resistance training workouts.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I have no problem with Beachbody, I own Insanity. However, I do wish you Beachbody coaches would make it known in your posts here. The people who join your group are going to get approached to buy more stuff. I get it that it's how you make money, I have no problem with that. Just be up front about it.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I have no problem with Beachbody, I own Insanity. However, I do wish you Beachbody coaches would make it known in your posts here. The people who join your group are going to get approached to buy more stuff. I get it that it's how you make money, I have no problem with that. Just be up front about it.

Prattiger65 : Seriously there isn't gonna have any spams or trying to sell stuff on my challenge group. This is a group to keep everyone accountable and support each other.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

Prattiger65 : Seriously there isn't gonna have any spams or trying to sell stuff on my challenge group. This is a group to keep everyone accountable and support each other.

I'll trust that you will honor that statement. Good luck to all.
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to join your group, I've sent the request on the facebook page
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Didn't even know it was out already!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Added you backinshape!

Jdysart777 : Yes! It is available since June 24Th but only through beachbody coach or teambeachbody
  • LadyPippen
    LadyPippen Posts: 59
    Options
    I also plan on starting this program on Monday or Tuesday. it just depends on when the package gets here. I just finished a round of Les Mills Combat. Chances are im gonna continue combat until Focus T25 arrives. Im a beachbody coach and im not trying to spam anyone, just looking for a group that will accept me so i can get better in my fitness and weight loss
    Starting a challenge group for Focus T25 on July 15th, anybody wanna give the program a try and join me? This is the new program of trainer Shaun T. who brought us the famous program Insanity. Focus T25 is 5 days per week with promises to deliver 1 hour workout results in only 25 minutes.

If you are having a hard time getting your workouts done every day because of a tight schedule, Focus T25 may be the solution for you.

I Just bought the program and waiting for it to be deliver, if you bought it too or are planning too, join me and let do this together!
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    awesome! it's always easier working out when you know you're not alone!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    No problem LadyPippen you can join us if you like!

Backinshape : Yes that the purpose of challenge group, when you have other person doing the same program and you know they are doing their workouts, you are less likely to skip yours.
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    Yeah, I had a similar group last year when I did Insanity. But I was the only one to finish it. I don't think I'll be alone this time and I do hope to finish it (depends if my knees hold up, I'll be doing the modified moves with Tanya)
  • LadyPippen
    LadyPippen Posts: 59
    Options
    thats awesome. im going into this program with an open mind. i've already seen videos of other people doing it. i have seen some moves from insanity and some new moves in the program. i hope its fun.
    Yeah, I had a similar group last year when I did Insanity. But I was the only one to finish it. I don't think I'll be alone this time and I do hope to finish it (depends if my knees hold up, I'll be doing the modified moves with Tanya)
  • toniosmom119
    Options

This is the beauty of the closed Facebook group. As soon as someone starts pushing product purchases, you can remove them from the group.

I'm really looking forward to working out with all of you. Starting an intense program like this, I need to be accountable to someone other than myself. I heard on a web video that this program is about 10 weeks, so it's going to be important to not do this alone. I got an email that my program will be delivered on 7/5. That gives me more than a week to figure it all out before I jump in with all of you on the 15th!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Toniosmom you are right, this program is 10weeks long. It's 2 5weeks phases ; Alpha and Beta. 5 days per week and only 25 minutes per workout.

Gonna be a little longer if you order the Gamma Kit which add a third phase.
  • mdail
    mdail Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just found out about this new DVD series. Going to buy this today! Love Shaun T
  • bethsanders86
    Options
    I bought the program and did it on Saturday....Holy Smokes! It's a great workout! I do Insanity on a regular basis but I loved that I got such a good workout in with only 25 minutes! Good Luck! I think you will love the program! :-)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Really looking foward to this Bethsanders! My copy is still in the mail, Canada custom and longer freight time, no worry i should have it this week with the Gamma kit !
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge group =) I completed Insanity in May and absolutely loved it. I am now looking forward to starting Focus T25, I just ordered it this morning and it says it will be at my house in 2-5 day. I am going to like a little kid on Christmas morning once it gets here =)