Favorite Pop-Tart + ice cream combo

Options

Replies

• MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to give up carbs one day next week so I can use them all for this. lol I've been waiting to try... but it just looks so delicious!
  • cedder1
    cedder1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't exactly call this a healthy snack..............
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't exactly call this a healthy snack..............

I would. :smile:
  • PiercedPrincess1985
    Options
    Call me crazy but isn't this site suppose to be about loosing weight? All you guys make me wanna do is eat junk LOL
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Call me crazy but isn't this site suppose to be about loosing weight? All you guys make me wanna do is eat junk LOL

If I can do this eating the occasional Pop-Tart ice cream sandwich, you can too:

Comp.png
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Call me boring, but I really want to try warm, brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts (the frosted ones, of course) and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla. But cookie dough ice cream would also work with the brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tarts.

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla could be the base for just about any pop tart combination. Soooo good.
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I do it as a sandwich, because everything is better as a sandwich.

You had me at pop-tarts & ice cream, but then you had to throw sandwich in the mix?!? :drinker:

Chocolate fudge pop-tart with Bluebell Orange Swirl ~ droooool...
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options

If I can do this eating the occasional Pop-Tart ice cream sandwich, you can too:

Comp.png

^This.

And for the record, this site isn't just for weight loss. It is for FITNESS and people have different goals. There are options to lose weight, gain, maintain, etc. People are all here for different reasons.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I can't get this thread out of my brain.

Other ideas:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts + Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey
    Chocolate Fudge Pop-Tarts + Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
    Strawberry Frosted Pop-Tarts + Blue Bunny Strawberry Ice Cream
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My ideas!

Chocolate poptart and raspberry gelato
    Chocolate poptart and pb icecream (don't know of a brand but if not, improvise with whipped pb haha)
    Chocolate poptart and Whittakers icecream (choc or mint choc)
    Apple poptart and vanilla icecream
    Strawberry poptart and vanilla icecream

I wish you could get confetti, velvet cupcake and pb poptarts in Australia!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I AM A LOOOOOONG way from being able to enjoy this treat but this sounds like a fun goal to me!

S'mores poptart + Rocky Road ice cream
    hot fudge + butter pecan ice cream

it sounds soo yummy all the ideas...lol i can't "afford" something like this YET, but oh i will. lol
  • MrsDanner78
    MrsDanner78 Posts: 107
    Options
    Oh MY GAWD. I've never even THOUGHT about combining the two things, let alone tried them... but now... NOW... I HAVE TO! You will find me hiding under my kitchen table with various combinations of Pop Tarts and Ben & Jerry's...

:flowerforyou:
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm so old fashioned Strawberry frosted pop tarts with Strawberry ice cream
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    So what do you do? Use the pop-tart and make a ice cream sandwhich, or crumble the pop-tart up and mix it with the ice cream??

I prefer option B.

TBH I guess I'm a bit of a clean eater or something as I actually prefer my pop tarts melted in with my proats than with ice cream. Craziness I know! Not sure what it is but that is what I use 99% of my pop tarts for these days.
  • gprice201
    gprice201 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have never had a pop-tart ice cream sandwich but I have had a waffle sandwich that is probably just as delicious! You toast two chocolate chip waffles, put Neapolitan ice cream in between them, sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, and then cover in thick maple syrup. Getting so hungry now!
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    These all sound great!

I'm obsessed with B&J Cinnamon Buns ice cream right now...so I want to make a sandwich out of the frosted brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts + cinnamon buns ice cream.....DROOL.....
  • kducotey
    kducotey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'M DROOLING. Thanks a lot y'all. Definitely fitting in one of these combos tomorrow. NOMNOMNOM. Oh and the chocolate peanut butter pop tarts are to die for. Great by themselves.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Cherry frosted pop tart with rocky road ice cream!! BUT I will not give in and run out to the store to buy some!!! :sad:

MUST RESIST MUST RESIST!!!!!! Hahahahahaaaaa :noway:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    These all sound great!

I'm obsessed with B&J Cinnamon Buns ice cream right now...so I want to make a sandwich out of the frosted brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts + cinnamon buns ice cream.....DROOL.....

That would be so delicious.
  • jonnythan
    Options
    Couldn't find red velvet Pop-tarts, so I got strawberry. Combined with Friendly's strawberry ice cream and it was awesome.

strawberrysquared.jpg

Not sure I'll do it again though. The fruit filling is good, but I much prefer the creamy fillings as in the Brown Sugar Cinnamon. After these are done, I'll do Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts with vanilla or something else.