What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• brant710
    brant710 Posts: 134 Member
    I want to consistently run 3-5 miles at least 3x's a week.
  • hittrain
    hittrain Posts: 38 Member
    I would like to be 350 or less before our march trip to Vegas. Currently at 384.1(1/16); I started at 390.6 on 1/9. Total goal is to get down to 265; my next mini-goal will be 300 by our Disney trip in October.

Jon
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    edited January 2016
    as strange as it sounds, NOT gaining any more weight. I know my weight loss is going to be "molasses in winter slow", but i will get to my goal. so, right now i just don't want to gain any more weight.
    also, not having my wedding ring resized up or down any more.
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    To hit the 140's and not see 150 on the scale again.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    Vacation in slightly less than 2 months!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Cancun trip in March - I don't want any regrets when the beach pics are shared, lol
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    karlis87 wrote: »
    To hit the 140's and not see 150 on the scale again.

And also this, I can't remember seeing 140, but when I finally got to 150's it was pretty fantastic.
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Coffee.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Currently, I have a few goals motivating me. First off, I've been seeing progress in several forms (defined, growing muscles - more flexibility - strength, etc.) which is probably the best motivation there is. I keep a countdown board next to my desk which currently features "79 days until North Carolina" and "162 days until Croatia" which are my reasons for putting in so much effort at the gym. Underneath of that, I have my strength goals: squat rep 210, leg press rep 260, bench 150 and full split. Hoping to obtain them all by Croatia.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    My mini goals are to lose 5 lbs at a time. I want to win the dietbets that I entered. I want to be jogging by the time spring comes and softball gets here, so I have started c25k.
  • Lextmg86
    Lextmg86 Posts: 102 Member
    More of a long term goal but to be in the best shape of my life!
  • sisu89
    sisu89 Posts: 38 Member
    - To look and feel better before my vacation in February. Just a month left!
    - Also, I'd like to do at least 10 miles a week of walging (walk/jogging). With the way it's raining, I don't think I'll be getting out today. :s
    - I'd also like to quicken my pace from 14 minutes/mi to 12.
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    edited January 2016
    315 deadlift. should get there in next few weeks.

fzqvag2gd4a0.png

68892776.png
  • cmjohnson53
    cmjohnson53 Posts: 61 Member
    -To see Onederland again, its' been 27 years…. 14.2 lbs. to go.

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    My goal, at the moment is to find a goal. right now, nothing is motivating me and it stinks!!!
  • LaurenC619
    LaurenC619 Posts: 15 Member
    To be under 160lbs by the middle of February. My initial goal weight was 160. I'm so close. I was at 161lbs before the holidays but gained a couple of lbs back. I know if I put in the work I can definitely be at or below my goal weight by mid-Feb.
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    To get down to 170lbs, which will be my first 5lbs lost!! :) (1.5lbs to go)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!