What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    SusanDSME wrote: »
    SusanDSME wrote: »
    New mini goal: to get my average pace below 13 minutes/mile (last time was 14:06, today was 13:11)

Today, my pace was 12:01! Of course, that was running inside in a gym- no hills.

My new goal: 165. I started at 173 and am very slowly creeping down.. 167.4 now, but cookies, cookies, cookies...

Cookies don't count against your calorie goal. Just sayin' ... >:)
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Losing the 9 lbs I've gained since August. The runger is real.
  • naj1991
    naj1991 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    to maintain 140 then to gain a few more pounds
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Trying to gain the weight I've gained before starting my next college course next year
  • LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Login and track my days for a full month.
    Getting under 200lbs.
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    acfisher88 wrote: »
    I'm going on a 2 week cruise straight after Christmas, so I'm very nervous about 3 straight weeks of excess. There's a gym onboard the ship, but we all know that while we have the best intentions... Therefore my mini goal is to maintain my current weight until mid-Jan (although I'd be accepting of an additional 1-2lbs).

Just make a plan for when you'd like to hit the gym. Maybe you could start every day a little earlier and include some exercise? Over Thanksgiving, we traveled for ten days, and even on our long driving days, I fit in a half-hour on the treadmill or stairmaster. Think of it as getting your money's worth for the cruise- the gym is an amenity you should enjoy!

In other news.. I tried my former fat pants on (which I outgrew several months ago). I was able to button them without excruciating pain (an improvement), but they're still too snug to wear. Guess I'll have to drop a few more pounds before I try again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!