What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• amelisegb
    amelisegb Posts: 58 Member
    I want to drop 7 lbs by February 1st! And to do that I need to run 3 times a week. I've been going twice a week til now, but the cold makes me not want to run outside... gonna have to find some motivation!
  • toddandwendy3
    toddandwendy3 Posts: 32 Member
    mobility....just working on being able to move better...or like I did 5 years ago. Ido Portal and Tapp Brothers stuff has been helpful.
  • IcelandicBlonde27
    IcelandicBlonde27 Posts: 26 Member
    edited December 2017
    winter vacation with hot tubs and pools.... kill the bikini game
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    It's not really a goal but I'm doing a mini cut between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    edited December 2017
    I'm aiming to use the 5th extra hole I punched in my belt before Christmas (currently on the 4th). Then I could securely tuck the tail of the belt into the side loop of my pants. I could just buy a new belt, but where is the fun in that?

Agreed. I like using my old belts because it reminds me of my smaller waist every time I cinch it up!
  • DownsizingSam
    DownsizingSam Posts: 28 Member
    To start 2018 under 100Kg, 2.3Kg to remove. With pure dedication I'm sure I can do it
  • before58
    before58 Posts: 10 Member
    Five pounds ...and start exercising again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!