What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Batmanjon75
    Batmanjon75 Posts: 8 Member
    Id like to be back under 110kg by Christmas, being lactose intolerant and my IBS and Diverticulitis makes the dieting side a bit hard at times
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    To keep on losing about a pound a week as I have been so that the Christmas top that I bought last year and couldn't fit into will look just perfect! My mini goals are reachable, which makes them really good for me to make!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    173 lbs by New Year's.
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Getting out of ALL my XL clothing! I haven't lived in numbers for a while, lol. I am in some larges..then after that mini gosl, go from larges to mediums!
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Continue Intermittent Fasting(16:8) until I loose what I gained Thanksgiving week. 4 pounds
  • Maintain my weight until january. Happy holidays indeed, not sure why happy means, oh you can have that, its the holidays
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Gonna love myself this December. I started November at 160.5, today it’s 155.8 and my mini goal is just not going to fret December.

I’m not going to go crazy or anything. Keeping up with the exercise, will eat at just about maintenance (tracking weekly to allow some treats in my short woman’s measly calorie allowance) and would be thrilled to end December under 155 but, not going to fret anything if I remain under 158.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited November 2017
    Mini goals:
    Dec 4:187.4
    Dec 11:186
    Dec 18:184.8
    Dec 25:183.6
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    I want to lose 5 more pounds so I can wear the pretty top I bought for Christmas last year for this year's Christmas get-together. I'm tired of hiding in tunics! 5-20-17 SW 221 CW 190
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!