What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Overall I'm down 33 pounds. I did not set an end goal ,but I'd say 20 or 30 pounds more and I'll be pretty happy.
    I set monthly goals for myself and this month it's to reach 180 (I'm 181 now, so I think I'll be on track.).
    I also set a mini workout goal for myself every couple of weeks. For the next few weeks my goal is to hit the gym 6 days a week in preparation for the holidays.
    And I set a holiday goal haha. Try not to eat all the food
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    I'm 8 pounds from goal weight. Soooo close now! I'll probably keep the goal weight as the top of my maintenance range, but I'll know better once I get there.
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    My mini goal is to lose the last two(or three) lbs before Thanksgiving. Then I wont care if I gain one or two lbs. over the holidays. So I have a little over two weeks to go!
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    10 lbs for my holiday pics.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    scale died and new one is ordered and will be delivered on Monday, so Tuesday a.m. reading. especially since i'm unsure of the accuracy of the scale before I died, I would like to be over a pound lighter than the "last reading". That would also push me under the 190 goal, likely before hubby gets to 200 (another mini goal). If I'm successful over the next few days, I could knock out like 3 mini goals and will have to set several more.
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    @aganey Congratualations! As long as it's progress, it's a good work!

• eastside87
    eastside87 Posts: 62 Member
    Mexico!
  • SusanDSME
    SusanDSME Posts: 194 Member
    I'd like to get back into my jeans.
    Before that happens, I'd like to hit 5 pounds lost. (now at 2.6 - 2 weeks into MFP)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!