What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• MissyMilda
    MissyMilda Posts: 41 Member
    edited May 2019
    Congratulations @MissyMilda, like PearL Harbor Day for your grandparents (??) where everybody remembers the date, those who arrive at their goal weight always remember the day. Mine was February 20th.

Keep marching forward!

Thank you! And congratulations to you too! It'll be baby steps on the march forward for me for a while! :)
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    my family
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    going to beach first of June, want my weight down 4 lbs before then because I always gain weight on vacation.

You can totally achieve that! Go girl!
  • dennisroc
    dennisroc Posts: 59 Member
    Tightened up another notch on my belt :)
  • gracegettingittogether
    gracegettingittogether Posts: 176 Member
    I want to be only overweight and not obese and that number is the same weight that I was when I first signed up here 5 years ago, but didn’t use the site. But it still shows up, so I’m doubly motivated to get to that number!
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    I was just on maintenance for 2 weeks and my weight went up 5 lbs. Hoping its all water weight and I return to my original weight of 139 by the end of the week. Currently at 141.4 lbs...I'll be pretty sad if I failed at maintaining and actually gained...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!