What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• nelja
    nelja Posts: 282 Member
    You can do it.
    RA60172 wrote: »
    I am dying to get below 160. I keep getting close, then lose focus and go back up. Now that my TOM is wrapping up, I'm getting back to tight weighing and logging. Once I get into the 150s, I'm redoing my driver's license! My photo was taken when I was 230, so I am super ready to get rid of that picture.

• mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Yesterday Orthopedic surgeon told me that I have to get knee replacement for both my knees. Want to loose weight before the surgery. Loosing weight puts less strain on my damaged knees until I get the surgery done. :smile: )
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    I'm about 13lbs away from what I weighed in college, and one of the lowest weights I can remember as an adult. I'm really hoping to hit this by Christmas when I'll see family I haven't seen in a while. Just need to stay the course through Thanksgiving and I should be good.
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    chispaza wrote: »

My goal is to squat 135 lbs by the end of the year.
    This has been achieved but I can only do 3.

So, I am modifying this goal to 5 sets of 5 squats at 135 lb by the end of the year. And 5 x 205 lb for deadlift.
  • To get to a size 10 by January, keeping on track through the holidays :#

This is me too. Going to Hawaii in January want it very baddddddlyyyy
  • westguy27
    westguy27 Posts: 21 Member
    I want to lose 3 lbs a week between now and Christmas eve. I lost 20 lbs in the last 7 weeks so just 1 lb behind target. I'm aiming for 297 lbs by Dec 24th!
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    I'm only .4lbs away from 145lbs, one of my mini goals! The scale says I'm actually at 144.8lbs but I use happy scale to get my overall trend weight so it's a little more accurate. I'm hoping by the middle of next week I'll be down to 145 officially! I haven't been in the mid/low 140s since 2014 so I'm very excited for this :)