Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Getting back to pre Christmas weight 12stone 4 then continue on to pre pre Christmas weight (July) 11stone 4 then dropping another 1stone 4
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,133 Member
    Two more pounds and I'll go to my favorite salon for a haircut.
    Also, fitting into clothes that I haven't worn in quite a while.
  • chantalemarie
    chantalemarie Posts: 66 Member
    1. finishing the last 2 weeks of my 4 week butt and thigh program
    2. completing the 4 week ab program
    3. completing round 2 of the 4 week butt and thigh program
    4. having more muscle definition in my stomach and a rounder, stronger butt
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Ok invited to friends 65th birthday Feb. 24th. It's a trip back to see old friends and I want to look good so.... Want to be mid 170lbs by then you know 175 or 76.
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    to reach 175 lb by the end of the month and fit more comfortably in my 2 new size 10 jeans :D
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Get to 155, only 2.5 pounds away
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    A new tattoo
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 464 Member
    edited February 2018
    Mini goal right now, is to be in the 130's. I'm currently 141lb. The last time I was in the 130's I was in the 6th grade.

Down to 140lb. Slowly getting there.
    Goal achieved! As of this morning 139.5lb. My weight in middle school in the mid 90's. I was shorter back then and overweight. I still have the pictures of me graduating middle school. I literally looked looked like a round ball :D

I don't know your height but I seem to be just 5 pounds behind you so my new mini-goal is to chase you :)
    I'm 5'3" by the way.

ETA: Forgot to say congratulations on all your success. I've seen a bunch of your posts and you seem to be doing really well!
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 354 Member
    I want to get my 1.5 mile time below 15:22 on track. My long term goal is below 13:00.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 337 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    Mini goal right now, is to be in the 130's. I'm currently 141lb. The last time I was in the 130's I was in the 6th grade.

Down to 140lb. Slowly getting there.
    Goal achieved! As of this morning 139.5lb. My weight in middle school in the mid 90's. I was shorter back then and overweight. I still have the pictures of me graduating middle school. I literally looked looked like a round ball :D

I don't know your height but I seem to be just 5 pounds behind you so my new mini-goal is to chase you :)
    I'm 5'3" by the way.

ETA: Forgot to say congratulations on all your success. I've seen a bunch of your posts and you seem to be doing really well!

Thanks. I'm 5'2" we are pretty close. You'll get there! I'm taking it one day at a time and giving my self a reasonable time frame to reach my goal. My next mini goal is 135lb by my birthday in June.