What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Getting back to pre Christmas weight 12stone 4 then continue on to pre pre Christmas weight (July) 11stone 4 then dropping another 1stone 4
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Two more pounds and I'll go to my favorite salon for a haircut.
    Also, fitting into clothes that I haven't worn in quite a while.
  • chantalemarie
    chantalemarie Posts: 66 Member
    1. finishing the last 2 weeks of my 4 week butt and thigh program
    2. completing the 4 week ab program
    3. completing round 2 of the 4 week butt and thigh program
    4. having more muscle definition in my stomach and a rounder, stronger butt
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Ok invited to friends 65th birthday Feb. 24th. It's a trip back to see old friends and I want to look good so.... Want to be mid 170lbs by then you know 175 or 76.
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    to reach 175 lb by the end of the month and fit more comfortably in my 2 new size 10 jeans :D
  • NanP135
    NanP135 Posts: 219 Member
    Get to 155, only 2.5 pounds away
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    A new tattoo
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    edited February 2018
    Mini goal right now, is to be in the 130's. I'm currently 141lb. The last time I was in the 130's I was in the 6th grade.

Down to 140lb. Slowly getting there.
    Goal achieved! As of this morning 139.5lb. My weight in middle school in the mid 90's. I was shorter back then and overweight. I still have the pictures of me graduating middle school. I literally looked looked like a round ball :D

I don't know your height but I seem to be just 5 pounds behind you so my new mini-goal is to chase you :)
    I'm 5'3" by the way.

ETA: Forgot to say congratulations on all your success. I've seen a bunch of your posts and you seem to be doing really well!
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 348 Member
    I want to get my 1.5 mile time below 15:22 on track. My long term goal is below 13:00.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    Mini goal right now, is to be in the 130's. I'm currently 141lb. The last time I was in the 130's I was in the 6th grade.

Down to 140lb. Slowly getting there.
    Goal achieved! As of this morning 139.5lb. My weight in middle school in the mid 90's. I was shorter back then and overweight. I still have the pictures of me graduating middle school. I literally looked looked like a round ball :D

I don't know your height but I seem to be just 5 pounds behind you so my new mini-goal is to chase you :)
    I'm 5'3" by the way.

ETA: Forgot to say congratulations on all your success. I've seen a bunch of your posts and you seem to be doing really well!

Thanks. I'm 5'2" we are pretty close. You'll get there! I'm taking it one day at a time and giving my self a reasonable time frame to reach my goal. My next mini goal is 135lb by my birthday in June.

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 819 Member
    I had set a goal of sub 195. I know decided on a date, 3/19/2018 - 13th anniversary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!