What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Jo25369
    Jo25369 Posts: 39 Member
    Mini goal right now is to get under 154lbs. Current weigh in this morning is 155.2 so getting there!!
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Right now, to get my hip measurements back to where they were before the stress and anxiety of a bad breakup happened. Just a half inch more and get my appetite back up to speed as well then onto full booty gains :)
  • dimrub
    dimrub Posts: 11 Member
    I'm kind of reframed my goals in terms of running and biking, which I'm becoming quite enthusiastic about. So my current weight loss goal is to get down to about 9% BF, which would probably mean weight of about 82kg (180lbs), from the current weight that fluctuates around 92kg, but my running goals, hopefully achievable with the help of the above weight goal are far more exciting, and include things such as:
    - An under 50m 10k some time during this year
    - A 15k race by end of spring
    - Half a marathon by end of summer
    - 30k race by end of this year
    - Well, I'll shut up now, but it's clear where it's going regarding the next year.
    - A 70k bike race I've signed up for towards the end of April.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    My mini goal:

I've lost nearly half all of the 20 I'd regained from health issues. So I'm only 10lbs away from my red leather jacket (yay!).

Also I have a pair of embroidered/sparkle pants I want to wear again. I'm stalking them. I will surprise them one day and they will be mine again! I may not be able to wear them before my trip (though you better believe I will still try to tame the pants dragon, I expect to fail.... but no plan survives first contact with the enemy)... but they will be mine again.

/dragonpants slayer

• erh12275
    erh12275 Posts: 40 Member
    My mini goal is to hit 5 lbs down this week. I am hoping that the extra work I did over the weekend will help.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    My mini goal is to fit into my size 10 jeans by May for my Trip to visit some friends in New York
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Getting down to below 15% bodyfat
  • LRWSSuccess
    LRWSSuccess Posts: 18 Member
    My first mini goal was to be down 10% by end of March, which I achieved as of this morning. The next probably won’t happen for about three months but in the meantime I’m determined to never go above the landmark number I just passed.
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Burn 400 at least in exercise every day till I go travelling on march 25!
  • jennyhart200
    jennyhart200 Posts: 692 Member
    New mini goal is to get back up to being able to run a 5K by my birthday, April 24th. Also would like to be under 118 by then (about 3 lbs)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!