What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• bisky
    bisky Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to lose 5 more lbs while hubby away for month of March and get >10,000 step 3-4 x week.
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear my wedding ring on a consistent basis (right now it depends on how much water I'm retaining that day).

Keep going down on the notches on my belt (currently on notch 2)

Walk up my country driveway without feeling like I'm going to die (driveway is 0.1miles long and super steep)

Fit into an Old Navy XL fleece jacket I have (I can currently put it on but it's snug and it won't zip)

Oh so many mini goals! :smile:
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Missed my mini goal for February but it's ok! I'm more motivated than ever.
    -Finish workout/weight loss challenge with friends on St Patricks Day
    -Start Insanity 3/20/16 and stick to it for all 60 days
    -Attend the gym at least 3 days a week in the meantime
    -Go through my closet again and remove all oversized clothing and give away
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get under the 170's... I've been floating around 174-176 and I'm ready to drop below that line. I remember when my goal was to get below the 180's! #progress :smiley:
  • PieAndLattes
    PieAndLattes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Stay on track for the beach vacation I have coming up in 3 and a half weeks. Eeeek! Bathing suit season just snuck up on me a whole lot earlier than normal!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    My current mini goal is to hit 179 by end of march, 5 pounds to go.
  • jcsgirl86
    jcsgirl86 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I told my son when I'm strong enough to do 3 unassisted pull-ups, I want he and I to do a Tough Mudder or Spartan or some kind of obstacle race together. In the last 3.5 months I've gone from not being able to do even one to being able to do 2. Hoping #3 happens in the next 2 months.
  • tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My new years goal is to lose 20 lbs....10 by spring break (16 days away!). Im already down 7!
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get under 170 mark on the scale, I have gotten under the 190, and today finally , just made it under the "180". slowly but surely
  • tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Today my goal is to eat a real dinner so I don't snack through the evening - Protein, veggie and a carb, plus I have Edy's ice cream for dessert.

I have trouble with this too! May steal this goal after I reach my current one. Good luck to you!
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get to 165 by the end of March. 5 lbs to go. also to lose 8" combined total by the end of March.
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to be able to button my smaller jeans by 3/7. They fit in the legs and hips but won't button. Very frustrating! :/
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    My cousin's wedding in July. Hoping to lose 10-12 kilos by then (22-26 pounds).
  • KorvapuustiPossu
    KorvapuustiPossu Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal is quite close, another 4 lbs to be in healthy bmi range. And another goal, I would like to drop under 60 kg (130 lbs) which is about 9-10 lbs away by my birthday in May :)
  • abwean
    abwean Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Going to Dr 3/22. Always sabotage before Dr appts. Not this time. Stay strong.
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    - fit into new jeans
    - get below 130
    - lose another half inch from my waist
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    To get to "40 pounds lost" (only 1.4 pounds to go)

Officially shrink out of a certain pair of jeans that are currently loose but don't look bad yet

Go on a 4+mile hike tomorrow (super hilly wooded area)

My husband and I are going to a Diner for breakfast tomorrow to meet up with some people. My goal is to choose a healthy-ish option even though there's probably no healthy things on the menu
  • QueenofGuac
    QueenofGuac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a really cute bathing suit I picked up at TJ Maxx its about a size too small for me AUS size 16. I have it up on my wall in my room and I look at it a lot. I want to be able to throw it on and not feel like its too small! Plus I have a bunch of weddings coming up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!