What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Maasju
    Maasju Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    carrie1829 wrote: »
    My mini goal is to get under 300 lbs. I am only 13.4 lbs away... last time I was this close I threw in the towel. Not this time!

I am excited for you!! I hit that goal this past month and I feel so unstoppable now! Good luck! You can do it!!
  • Maasju
    Maasju Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    My mini-goals are the 10 pound marks on the scale. Each one I hit makes me work out just a little harder and watch my food choices just a little closer!! :)
  • CalorieCountChocula
    CalorieCountChocula Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to meet my vitamin A goal for the day. Cross your fingers!
  • CloudyTortilla
    CloudyTortilla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm just 1kg away from being under 70kg - which is such a huge deal and one of the main goals from the last years. :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Running in a 5k with my brother on April 2. Its my first and his and the special part of this is that he is a two year survivor of a heart transplant after almost dieing from Congestive Heart Failure.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Yivs_87 wrote: »
    -read 'What mini GOAT motivates you' and was wtffff-

playing-pygmygoats_zpsdvqvkrxj.jpg
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Motivated to get back to my lowest weight while on Weight Watchers (lost 30, gained 18 back), which will be my overall halfway point! Only 1 lb away!
  • jaynee7283
    jaynee7283 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Two more pounds and I'll be 20 pounds down!
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    being more active today than i was yesterday
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I haven't been good on diet lately, so I'm pretty much still on same mini goals I feel like I've been on for awhile. Hoping by rewriting it will re-motivate me to get there!
    • Still 3 lbs away from 30 lbs lost, would kill to get there this week
    • About 9 lbs from ONEderland
    • Hoping to be able to comfortably fit a medium at Victoria Secret (workout tops & maybe tights) by summer, lol I tried a top on and I can get it on but would definitely have to pull and tug, and even then it probably would be tight! My large tops are big, but apparently it's a BIG jump from large to medium.

Hopefully within a month I will at least be able to knock off the first two....finally!
  • jpena412
    jpena412 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Doing my first tough mudder in June and not completely crapping out on the run and obstacles
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Getting down to 169 which means that I will be out of the "obese" range and finally in the "overweight" range according to my BMI :-) I know a BMI isn't the only or best factor for weightloss but it'll still feel good to not be considered obese anymore. I have about 6-8 lbs to lose before then (Gotta take into account fluctuations on the scale) :-)
  • aft85
    aft85 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    getting below my partners weight will be easier if i could make him gain a few kgs
  • amberclarinet
    amberclarinet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    About a year and a half ago, I moved cross-country and then weighed in at my all-time high of about 195. Ive gone up and down between about 182-190 ever since. A few weeks ago I finally got below 180! I'm working towards 165 as my next goal weight, and when I get there, I'm getting another tattoo. :)
  • reevess113
    reevess113 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Getting back to pre-kid weight. My kids are now 18 and 16 so apparently I wasn't in a rush. Lol. My kids are super fit and I want to be able to keep up with them hiking this summer!!
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    10 pounds to be under 200. Want it by my birthday in early May.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    NORTH CAROLINA IN 17 DAYS! i'm dubbing it my "physique reveal" since it will be my first time in a bikini since last August in front of my friends
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    1. C25K completed by JUne
    2. 249lbs goal by April 15
  • bethanybruner
    bethanybruner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My husband and I agreed on a shopping spree for new (smaller) clothes when I hit 30 pound loss. I'm more than halfway there! Shooting for June 1st.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I just have one more pound to lose to hit maintenance! I also need to get back to running regularly again. I've been getting slack on that lately. I try to do some kind of exercise every day though, even if it's just walking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!