What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    To get under 250 pounds. I hit 250.6 yesterday and then sabotaged it by eating above goal yesterday and today.
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another five pounds in about three weeks. Then another ten pounds by June 3. I have camping trips those weekends and would like to look better and be able to keep up on the hikes.
  • AmandaLee38
    AmandaLee38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Getting back to my happy weight of 138 - I am 159.5 right now! fitting into all my old clothes again!!!!!!!!!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    To run for 3 minutes
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    mini-goal = long weekend trip to New York to visit a hot friend--I don't want to be the fat one!
  • RBracken34
    RBracken34 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    To run a 5K, to get to the top of my "normal weight" range (164 lbs. at 5'8"), and to fit into my size 8 (US) jeans (I am sooo close).
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    To not look dreadful at the beach this summer!
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Another 0.4 lbs until I reach a total of 20 lbs lost. ( I'm only 5 feet so 20 lbs is quite a milestone for me.
  • G33K_G1RL
    G33K_G1RL Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    RBracken34 wrote: »
    To run a 5K, to get to the top of my "normal weight" range (164 lbs. at 5'8"), and to fit into my size 8 (US) jeans (I am sooo close).

Oh I feel you! I'm hovering at 165-166 and that <164 for normal BMI is just ... there! So close! Come on, one more week!!!
  • LakenBakon
    LakenBakon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    10 pounds to be under 200. Want it by my birthday in early May.

I am with u there I am 34lbs away and my birthday is June 9th so hopefully I can make it
  • BrendaRey74
    BrendaRey74 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Getting to onederland. I sorta never thought I'd actually get here and now I'm really close. :)
  • indigrrl
    indigrrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Comfy in my concert dress top by April 16. The dress is ok, but the sleeves of the jacket...oy.
  • ChrissyB4848
    ChrissyB4848 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm at 200.5lbs and I'm feeling self destructive.. I don't understand why. I have so much more to lose.. Best of luck everyone!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    1. To reach the 140s, I'm 2.5 pounds away. This weight is crazy to even Think about since my initial goal was 160... Reached 160 and still had fat on my arms and back although everything else is sculpting nicely. Someone commented to keep going and the tougher areas Have to shrink, so that's what I'm going to do... I'm 5'8. Yes, I weight train.
    2. Get in at least three days of week of weight training on my lower body. My focus has been more my upper body lately just based on the structure of my fitness classes. (I understand that there is no spot reducing).
    3. Pamper my body a bit more since I work out (pretty intensely on most days) every day... Need more massages, bath soaks etc. I "rest days" are still active just less so...
  • bremm2015
    bremm2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose enough lbs to allow me to wear 3 beautiful dresses I bought last summer, which now show lots of bumps from the 10 lbs I have put on since then. I will just do it. One day at a time. 1 lb. at a time.
  • ceejayhatton_mfp
    ceejayhatton_mfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • cayman07
    cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Getting through the next kg so 66 something to 65 something which would be lightest in over 12 months. :)
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Eating and enjoying myself, not restricting which will
    Lead to bingeing. I will be gone for 10 days on a Vacay w my husband and kids. I assumed I'd be at a happier weight having been farther along in recovery from a very long eating disorder. Im not where I wanted, but I'm getting there. I've had some great weeks w a few difficult days in between for many months. I have shown myself however, that I can. I'm hoping to take advantage of being away to normalize my eating so I can continue a good- eating disorder free behaviors when I get back. I fear gaining weight, so I eat less than I should or eat only "healthy" foods. Both behaviors set me up to binge which makes my fears come true. For 10 days- just 10, I want to prove to myself I can eat anything I want, without it being everything and I'll be just fine!!!!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Going to see the in-laws in May. They haven't seen me in person since I lost all the weight, so I am motivated to stick with it to show off. :wink:
  • slgibbs1987
    slgibbs1987 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Going to Savannah, Georgia at the end of May!

I would love to try to be under 300 pound before I have to go on that trip!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!