What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    LakenBakon wrote: »
    10 pounds to be under 200. Want it by my birthday in early May.

I am with u there I am 34lbs away and my birthday is June 9th so hopefully I can make it

Let me know how it goes!
  • 200pax
    200pax Posts: 1,037 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have mini goal of loosing 10 pounds in each round.
    10 x 3 = 30 lbs successfully completed. Only 11 more rounds to go :)
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Losing my first half stone. I lost 4lbs in my first week so hopefully in the next week or two. Then onderland (currently 206)
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I believe that I can get there!
  • Dana_E
    Dana_E Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just hit Onederland on Tuesday, so my next goal is to get into size 16 jeans. I feel like I've been in 18's forever!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I was down to 75.5kgs, and then I went on a 5 week trip to Dubai and New Zealand. A whole host of circumstances meant I popped back up to 78kgs, so my next goal is to lose those 3.5kgs :) next goal after that is to comfortably fit a size 12 while sitting
  • beross87
    beross87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im working towards running 5k and today I did my first 3 Miles with minimal walking. I have never been able to run more then 10 minutes ever in my life before so today was a great day.
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    3 more pounds and I'll be the lowest I have been in about a decade. That was my first goal when I started here.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    beross87 wrote: »
    Im working towards running 5k and today I did my first 3 Miles with minimal walking. I have never been able to run more then 10 minutes ever in my life before so today was a great day.

Me too. April 2.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    silvestrea wrote: »
    I want to wear a bikini for the first time in my life. I believe that I can get there!

Look at you; CUTE! You will def get there!

• becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Aiming to get under 240 in the next few weeks!! Im at about 248 right now
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Right now my mini goal motivating me is to spend 7 days eating minimum 1300 calories and not exceeding 1400 calories or 1500 mg sodium, then see what happens with my weight after those 7 days.
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a size 10. My current goal weight is 5 lbs away, 145, but I think I'd still be a solid 10. I don't know if I'm going to lose another 5 lbs, or just solely focus on weight training and see if the inches allow me to get in those 8s.
  • haviegirl
    haviegirl Posts: 230 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I love my Fitbits--I have a One and a Charge HR. I ordered and just received an Alta with the neat pink/beige leather wristband, but my goal was not to wear it until I hit 150 pounds or less, which puts me into the Healthy BMI range. Today I weighed 150.2, so I'll definitely hit my goal before I leave on vacation next week!

Next mini goal: to be 140 pounds by my daughter's college graduation in early May. :)

ETA: just did the math, my early May goal might be a toughie, but I'm gonna get close!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds by May.... seems like an easy one with 5 weeks, but for me this is like asking the world.
  • LuckyNumbers
    LuckyNumbers Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be in a comfortable size 4 by my daughter's 2nd birthday on May 25. I haven't experienced that in 10 years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!