What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 2,567 Member
    Nicely done @clcomer01 B)
  • tiffanyrjohnston
    tiffanyrjohnston Posts: 1 Member
    Getting the next 13lbs off one step closer to my baby journey. Down 42lb since Jan.
  • lolitalamb
    lolitalamb Posts: 8 Member
    My micro goal is just to log faithfully and accurately for the rest of the week & do my best to hit my macro targets.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 836 Member
    My current mini goal is to eat all of the produce that I have prepped in my fridge :) I'm trying to get in the habit of washing, chopping, and preparing things as I go so that we can just throw together healthy meals when I need them throughout the week, especially since my dad and I are both on different diets.
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited September 15
    My current mini goal is to MAINTAIN my weight for the next few weeks, which is a new experience for me. I still have 50 lbs to go, but I'm getting ready for a surgery and the doctors tell me it's not a good idea to be actively losing weight during this time. Now I get to put all my food tracking/planning experience to work in entirely new ways!
  • spirittrail
    spirittrail Posts: 235 Member
    I hope all goes well with your surgery @takinitalloff Yes....put your immediate health first
    I find maintaining my loss to be actually really easy due to how I went about dropping my weight. Thru slow and steady positive changes, I have completely overhauled my nutrition and how I "exercise". I have completely cut out sugar, fats, processed food, large portions and fried food. By incorporating daily movement into my day I just find exercise comes naturally. Once you find your method of tracking and planning to become a regular part of your daily routine, you should hopefully find this "new experience" of maintaining to also be easy. Give yourself plenty of time to heal post surgery. Be in no hurry to lose the rest once you get the go ahead. Slow and steady with permanent changes will find your body naturally recalibrate to its healthy self! Good luck! 👍 😉
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!