What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    Last mini goal was to bust 250 - been there, done that. Now I am working on 240... slow and steady wins the race...

I've just slipped under 250lbs too. I can't quite believe it. Good luck X

That is my goal :smile: I have under 2 lbs to go
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    cwgrant67 wrote: »
    1. To work out everyday even though I am teaching again soon
    2. To lose 6 more lbs and get back to that weight
    3. Lose 25 lbs by Xmas Parties, rock a really awesome outfit.

I forgot about Christmas gatherings I wasn't looking that far away that is great I'm gonna join you on that one...totally want to rock a great outfit!!
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I want to get under 190 by the time I leave for school Seotember 7th, five pounds to go
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    Well my next goal is to fit into the 2 pair of size 10 pants I picked up while on holidays. They re same cut/style as my favourite size 14s that were just too big and had to get passed on. Well I can do these pants up- and even wear them out with a long top but my mini-goal is no muffin top in them.
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wanting to fit in my clothes better/ possibly buy new stuff. I'm aiming for 205 lbs by my 49th birthday on September 21st, about 8 lb loss.
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I completed my first mini-goals....lose 50 and get to onederland. My next mini-goal is to lose 18 more pounds which will get me to half the total weight I want to lose. (I want to lose 136 total)
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I am lean and just went through a quick bulking period. Now I am doing a 21 day shred inspired by Jill Dunn Fit. More weights, less cardio, strict nutrition plan. I began the plan yesterday. 21 days from now I plan on being ripped and shredded! :smile:
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    To run/jog 100 miles during August (I'm doing a VirtualRunner challenge)
  • 22Brentwoodgirl
    22Brentwoodgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    To feel comfortable in my white jeans. They are still a bit too tight!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!