What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• cmwanwrjw751
    cmwanwrjw751 Posts: 18 Member
    To get under 180. Only 5.6 pounds to go. Also, to continue working on my water intake.
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    A strong desire to hit the healthy weight range - between 6 and 8 lbs to go.

But I will still have loads of weight to lose once I get there as I am covered in a lot more than 6-8lbs of fat.
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Super mini goal of 1 more pound until my lowest weight as an adult, with a goal to reach it by the 8th when I go home to see my family.

Next actual mini goal is to hit 214 which puts me at no longer obese, which I don't remember ever being (though I'm sure I was, once upon a time). I'd like to hit that by the end of the year, which is just under a pound per week and totally doable.
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Desperately trying to get under 250lbs.. Been the same weight for at least 12 weeks as I've occasionally been a little less than honest with mfp. Challenging myself to stay within calories at the most difficult time of the year, school holidays.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Family vacation to Florida in a month, and I want to get as lean as possible in that time. Unfortunately I have a half marathon the day after we get back, so I need to step up my running conditioning instead of spending so much time in the gym lifting weights
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Mini goal that ended today with the timing of my health assessment appointment, I was 1# over my goal. I'm ok with that, because I still lost overall. New mini goal: lose 5# by Labor Day.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    To keep my old clothes fitting well!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    What's motivating me right now is to undertake to follow my own advice to achieve a poop. Fiber, Magnesium, and water.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    naculp wrote: »
    Family vacation to Florida in a month, and I want to get as lean as possible in that time. Unfortunately I have a half marathon the day after we get back, so I need to step up my running conditioning instead of spending so much time in the gym lifting weights

But weights are so much more fun!
  • krokus99
    krokus99 Posts: 35 Member
    to get under 80 kg before my birthday (in September). But first to fit in some shorts that I really love.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!