What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    To get to 59.9kg. Maybe by the end of this month?
  • kerr2010
    kerr2010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's a small goal because it seems so far away, but my goal is to go winter camping in February with my class.
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    rickc74 wrote: »
    Getting to 317 lbs. As of today, I'm 319 lbs, by my scale which is 3 to 4 pounds different than the one in my pre-diabetic class, so I might already be at 317 and don't know it, but I'm doing baby steps...already down 24 pounds since March 8th, so I think it's working.
    Good progress so far, well done! Just curious - what is the significance of 317lbs? Seems like a random number, but it must mean something?
    Again, congrats on how far you've come already.

No, no significance to it, just a totally random number off the top of my head. And thank you.

Haha, fair enough :). And you are welcome.
  • ALG775
    ALG775 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Am considering doing the Zombie 5k running program!

AM also close to goal!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    13 days until holidays and maintenance trial!
  • Jim_Smith33
    Jim_Smith33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My Cruise in September.
  • Nurseneedstolose
    Nurseneedstolose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lower my A1C to less than 5.9 and 50lbs lost by Halloween 35lbs to go. I may not make it there weight wise but hoping to get the A1C to less than 6 by then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!