What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    This week: stay under cal goal every day
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    To be down one clothing size. I had hoped by the end of August, may take a little longer.
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Onederland which is about 11 pounds away. My mini goals that aren't scale-related are to track all my eats this week (cheats and all) and to workout 5 days this week.
  • SoCrescentCity
    SoCrescentCity Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Challenging myself to loose 10 PDS by the end of August. Lost 7 since July 18 so I hope to get really close. #GOALS
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    swapped out by size 14 capris for size 10. Now to get rid of the muffin top so they fit smoothly.
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    To be back in the 160's for our 8 year anniversary on the 28th, 4 more lbs to go!
  • ashbar9915
    ashbar9915 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to fit into my 30 inch corset for ren-fair season in the fall. Which will probably equate to 20-25 lbs .
  • emyloucifer
    emyloucifer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm half a pound away from my "high" goal weight of 115lbs. Im hoping I can drop under 115 this month. From there it's just the last 5-10 vanity lbs!
  • JChadwick22
    JChadwick22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My first 10 lbs on this new weight loss journey. Once I reach that goal, I'm buying an exercise outfit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!