What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I create mini goals each week after weigh-in so they are really, really mini. These small steps add up!
    This week's are:
    To get from the 81s into the 80s. Current weight 81.5kg.
    Get below 30 pounds to goal. Currently 30.8lb to go.
    3 x 1hr morning walks. Have done two already!
    (Yes I track in both kg and lbs, I keep a spreadsheet and like having more numbers to play with.)
  • AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have two mini goals right now:
    To lose my first ten kgs/22 pounds
    And to fit into a beautiful dress I own
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    A 7.5k off-road next weekend. I hit 10k (with evil hills) on Friday, so the rest should be easy. I'd like to get under 50 minutes for it.

I've planned my workouts into 16week cycles, the next stint is a focus on Stronglifts (running is the current focus) which takes
    me to Christmas - maybe I should have a weights target to hit!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    By end of July to be out of the 60's
  • kam744
    kam744 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just hit my last mini goal of losing a solid twenty. My next goal is to lose the next five pounds for a twenty five pound loss. Still chipping away
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Getting to 317 lbs. As of today, I'm 319 lbs, by my scale which is 3 to 4 pounds different than the one in my pre-diabetic class, so I might already be at 317 and don't know it, but I'm doing baby steps...already down 24 pounds since March 8th, so I think it's working.
    Good progress so far, well done! Just curious - what is the significance of 317lbs? Seems like a random number, but it must mean something?
    Again, congrats on how far you've come already.
  • PaigeInTechnicolor
    PaigeInTechnicolor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Get to halfway to goal/healthy bmi by the end of the month (it is fun how this is the same number)... 2 lbs or so away... So close...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!