What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Former_chubby_momma
    Former_chubby_momma Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into size 6 again, but eventually a size 3 so I can wear my old clothes that I've inexplicably kept for two years. Right now my mini goal is to be a size 6 before a wedding that I am attending soon.
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    to get below that stinking 180# mark for good! grrrrr.
    Haha, I hear ya. I'm at 183.5. On our way!
  • JustHilsie
    JustHilsie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    to get back on track. I hit a milestone and for some reason it made me start to slack off.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Holiday vacation. I wanna ring in the new year looking and feeling, even better. Also. gained back a few lbs, so I'm pushing myself back on track.
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This week I am aiming to get 100 mins on treadmill and 50 mins on the elliptical machine. I have been putting off going to the gym for the longest time now. This will hopefully help me get in the habit.

Wish me luck girls.

It will help if someone asks me how far I got with this goal. That person will instantly become my favorite person on MFP..
  • fposte2016
    fposte2016 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The next 3-5 lbs. Not sure if I bounced up 2 lbs bc of water weight last time I weighed myself, but I'm hoping next weigh in will show I have 3 lbs or less to be less than 10 lbs away from goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!