What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• JChadwick22
    JChadwick22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Not succumbing to munchies with my husband at night!!!

Bahahaha! This was me too! I've done good every night except last night!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 meals a day no snacking works great for me.

I snack at night with hubby and would like to cut that out or at least down.
  • amymb3469
    amymb3469 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    To hit 122 by my vacation 9/10/16. Wish me luck! 7 more to go. Not sure if that's asking too much. :)
  • slogan1271
    slogan1271 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    10 pounds at a time and when I get to be under 200 I will treat myself to a mini shopping spree :)
  • cwgrant67
    cwgrant67 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1. To work out everyday even though I am teaching again soon
    2. To lose 6 more lbs and get back to that weight
    3. Lose 25 lbs by Xmas Parties, rock a really awesome outfit.
  • spring913
    spring913 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Getting on a plane at the end of September for the first time. I'd really like to fit comfortably in the seat!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well my mini goal was to get under 140 pds.. I got there last week and then ate my way back up.. I know it's mostly water retention but it still sucks. Lol Soooo current mini goal is to get back under.. I'm really working to decrease my body fat a bit more...
  • helpatalkingmuffin
    helpatalkingmuffin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to my second mini-goal, which is 188 (it'll be 10% of my starting weight lost). I was at 188.8 this morning, so I should be there by next Friday weigh-in at the latest! Shortly after that is halfway to my goal weight (186.3).
  • lisabridwell
    lisabridwell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    To lose 30 more lbs by our 25th wedding anniversary in October!! Requires losing 3 lbs each week until then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!