Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Well my next goal is to fit into the 2 pair of size 10 pants I picked up while on holidays. They re same cut/style as my favourite size 14s that were just too big and had to get passed on. Well I can do these pants up- and even wear them out with a long top but my mini-goal is no muffin top in them.
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    Wanting to fit in my clothes better/ possibly buy new stuff. I'm aiming for 205 lbs by my 49th birthday on September 21st, about 8 lb loss.
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    I completed my first mini-goals....lose 50 and get to onederland. My next mini-goal is to lose 18 more pounds which will get me to half the total weight I want to lose. (I want to lose 136 total)
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    I am lean and just went through a quick bulking period. Now I am doing a 21 day shred inspired by Jill Dunn Fit. More weights, less cardio, strict nutrition plan. I began the plan yesterday. 21 days from now I plan on being ripped and shredded! :smile:
  • lizzy_satellite
    lizzy_satellite Posts: 112 Member
    To run/jog 100 miles during August (I'm doing a VirtualRunner challenge)
  • 22Brentwoodgirl
    22Brentwoodgirl Posts: 51 Member
    To feel comfortable in my white jeans. They are still a bit too tight!!!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    I would like to be at 170 (5'9") by the time I go to the beach with my sisters in October. Only 8lb to go!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    My mini goal is to get into the 130's. I'm at 140.6 this morning. So close.

You're gonna do it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!