What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Since July 18th I'm down 12 pounds. So close to my 40 pound mini goal. That's my motivation honey

Wow!!!! EXACTLY SAME STATS :)
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    to get out of the 220s!!
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I hit a plateau, but have the following goals:
    * Lose 5 -10 more lbs (lost approx 10 - 12 in the past year)--slow but steady
    * More exercise (doing 30 min most days) ; want to add 2 hours of exercise on the weekends.
    * More sleep (aver 5.5 to 6) need to reach 8 to 10 hours (got to turn off the media)--share some ideas please
  • goldengirl111
    Options
    pinkpsyche wrote: »
    pinkpsyche wrote: »
    jsimms435 wrote: »
    Have a A1C under a 7.0 (diabetes test) and have better food choices for week

THIS!! I would like to see a normal A1C by my mid June appt with my doc.

I just did my blood work today and I took my A1C from 6.6 to 5.2 in 3 months!! WOOHOO!! Cholesterol is also completely normal compared to 3 months ago when it was scary high!! Yay me!! >Doing the Snoopy happy dance!! No meds for me!!<

Great job! What did you do to get the A1C down?
  • goldengirl111
    Options
    Being under 300lbs by August. Got 38 lbs to go.

You are almost there! Great job.
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    nursecasg wrote: »
    I passed my first goal of losing 10 percent of the weight I want to lose. My next goal is to lose the first 10 lbs. 2.5 to go.
    Got past that goal! And.... my next is to lose 20 pounds.. 0.8 to go!

Got past THAT goal, and now my next one is onderland! 9.1 to go.
    Got past THAT goal this week and it feels great! Now on to the next one which is my halfway point, 193.5.

Got past THAT goal and the mini goals just keep coming : ) next one is a big one so it might be awhile. It is to reach my 50 pound weight loss. Exactly 12 pounds to go!!
  • bpaine0715
    bpaine0715 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Right now mine is to lose at least 10lbs more by middle of November when I visit family. Most of them I only see once a year around November. Last November I was around 199-205 not really sure and want to be in the 175ish range. Hope everyone's goals are going great and on track for what they want :)
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    fposte2016 wrote: »
    I very much want to start wearing a ring that's a memento of my grandmother on my middle finger again, instead of my ring finger, where it has sat for the last 3 years. It's finally loose on the ring finger, but still causing swelling when I try to switch it. Maybe in a couple weeks!

Me too! I'm wearing my grandmother's ring on my ring finger right now. It can fit on my middle finger, but not for the last 3+ years.

• goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I create mini goals of 10lbs and shoot for a target date to accomplish goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!