What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So far ive lost 2 stone, while gaining muscle.

I have set a mini goal between now and Christmas to lose another 6 to 8 lbs to take me into the new year.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    To lose 50 pounds and then get my next piercing under the eye
  • MaryOves
    MaryOves Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Clothes fitting. Any clothes. I love clothes.
  • theGarinator
    theGarinator Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get back into a pair of 38 jeans and my Tilly's shorts.....
  • Daphnerose86
    Daphnerose86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    acbraswell wrote: »
    Run 3 miles. I was up to running 9 miles training for a half-marathon, but developed plantar faciitis. I've only run a couple of times since October.

I just had to look up plantar faciitis. I've had really bad pain in my feet for a few months and this sounds like something I might have as well. I am on my feet all day at work- My fitbit says I walk about 7 miles during that time. I hope you're healing well. I couldn't imagine running with this. Good luck on your goal!
  • Red_Pill
    Red_Pill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Around this time of the year I lean up as much as possible then I let the nuts hang out from the start of Christmas week. It's gonna be good feast this Christmas.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Making my abs 1 workout deeper
  • Gracious_Plum
    Gracious_Plum Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    To have my best body by time I'm 30 :smiley: (10 months to go)
  • ladygusgoose
    ladygusgoose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    losing back the weight I gained in the last month or so since my lowest weight! (About 2 kilos... sighhh)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!