Join me in the sprint to Christmas!

Options

Replies

• mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ok you guys its time to refocus here and get zeroed in on 5 DAYS.

THATS IT. 5 days. You can do it. Stay strong. And think of how great you'll feel when you're done. These are the moments that makes us stronger!
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options

THATS IT. 5 days. You can do it. Stay strong. And think of how great you'll feel when you're done. These are the moments that makes us stronger!

Thanks, you're a great motivator :) got my workout in. I feel this group has helped me get into the groove, logging seems easier once this kind of commitment has been made!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Flybeetle wrote: »

Thanks, you're a great motivator :) got my workout in. I feel this group has helped me get into the groove, logging seems easier once this kind of commitment has been made!

Boom! That's what I like to hear.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    So far so good. But.........have a family gathering tomorrow with lots of goodies.

Got to have a good mindset going in. Wish me luck.
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    So far so good. But.........have a family gathering tomorrow with lots of goodies.

Good luck!! You can do it, flex those willpower muscles ;)
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,315 Member
    Options
    stayed within my cals yesterday and had a loss on the scales today! Good luck everyone over the next five days!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    stayed within my cals yesterday and had a loss on the scales today! Good luck everyone over the next five days!
    Nice!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options

No "but" you can do it! Best advice- go in with a plan. Plans are good. :)
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Down another 1/2 lb. and stayed under my limit. Had a great upper body/cardio workout. Good day
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Stayed under my calorie goal incuding a small treat.

Only did about 30 minutes of my hours worth of exercise because of an unhappy tummy. Hopefully I will be able to make that up tomorrow.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Pre-logging for tomorrow. It is working really well for me to include a cookie or two when I log ahead of time. So far I have not eaten too many treats.
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Down another 1/2 lb. and stayed under my limit. Had a great upper body/cardio workout. Good day

That is awesome awesome news!!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Pre-logging for tomorrow. It is working really well for me to include a cookie or two when I log ahead of time. So far I have not eaten too many treats.

Yes! Pre logging works well for me too. The readiness is all.
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Confession: I work out 6 days a week. It's just what I do. But Sunday is my off day! Which is good because I could use a recovery day. But it's also going to be the biggest food challenge because we have xmas with the in laws. Will I make my goals? YES. it's not even a question. I made the commitment and I'm going to stick to it. I will do it by carefully planning in advance for tough moments and being prepared to make the right choices. Not to mention getting into the mindset that food or drink are not going to make any moment better in reality. That's just a tall tale our sometimes frantic mind tells us. Onwards!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Becky_44 wrote: »
    Wow!! Sounds like a fun life/job!

I haven't done so well either, I think being so tired makes it the hardest to stay on track. I just keep working at it and moving forward, trying to keep my head in the game!

Oh yes, my life is awesome, mostly because I have a job which is always different and full of fascinating creatures.

When I rest properly, I have the energy to resist temptation and prepare food properly. I know rest days are important and normally schedule them well, but a friend's 40th and an unexpected night shift killed my rest this week, which affected everything! Today is a new day and I have a good plan for the next week!
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Becky_44 wrote: »
    Wow!! Sounds like a fun life/job!

I haven't done so well either, I think being so tired makes it the hardest to stay on track. I just keep working at it and moving forward, trying to keep my head in the game!

Oh yes, my life is awesome, mostly because I have a job which is always different and full of fascinating creatures.

When I rest properly, I have the energy to resist temptation and prepare food properly. I know rest days are important and normally schedule them well, but a friend's 40th and an unexpected night shift killed my rest this week, which affected everything! Today is a new day and I have a good plan for the next week!

That's wonderful to hear! Maybe someday I'll be able to say the same. For now though I do experience fascinating creatures, the kind that shop at video game stores. ;)

Having a plan is quite helpful, sounds like you will do just fine!
  • mameo
    mameo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Eating and exercise has been good but hit the margarita's last night. Jose Cuervo light but I think I downed half s bottle! Lol. I don't drink much but enjoy when I do! I will. It drink Amy more until Christmas. I think it negates all of my dieting.....
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    mameo wrote: »
    Yikes! Eating and exercise has been good but hit the margarita's last night. Jose Cuervo light but I think I downed half s bottle! Lol. I don't drink much but enjoy when I do! I will. It drink Amy more until Christmas. I think it negates all of my dieting.....

Same. I'm with you! I'm going to stick to my plan from now till Christmas! Just a few more days! This group is helping so much
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    Trust me, and remember this: YOU ARE ALL STRONG ENOUGH.

4 days!
  • mtjohnston42
    Options
    1015 and about to close the book on a killer successful weekend! How are you doing?? Hanging in! We go this!