Hit my goal weight - I've lost more weight than what I weigh!!! (159 lbs gone)

Options

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look healthy and happy, which is awesome!
  • kasaz
    kasaz Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for your hard work and persistence. You look fabulous and must feel amazing. Good on you for doing this while you are young and can enjoy your whole life ahead of you!
  • ts1424
    ts1424 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very impressive
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Well done - congrats!! Thanks so much for sharing :)
  • Caitoriri
    Caitoriri Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    What an amazing loss!! Also, LOVING your style in those last few pictures. That hair and outfit is awesomeee. You look like such a fun person!
  • Maggieba
    Maggieba Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! definitely a motivator of me to keep going.
  • JaanaNuku
    JaanaNuku Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow this is truly inspiring!
    Great great job sticking with it for so long!!!!!!

I don't have as far to go as you but feels like I have a huge journey ahead of me anyway.
    When I feel like giving up, I'll come back to your story. Thank you for sharing :)
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What you've accomplished is as much a mental transformation as a physical one. It takes a completely different way of thinking about yourself to achieve the victory you have. You will enjoy the benefits for the rest of your life. Way to go!
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are a true inspiration. I love that you dyed your hair blue, it means so much and you can't help but feel happiness when you read about transformation like yours.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Reading about other people's journeys helps to keep me motivated.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Wow. I just want to say you are gorgeous. But more importantly, you are awesome! Congratulations on your amazing achievement!
  • KLA161
    KLA161 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful and an inspiration to those of us who are still on our weight-loss journey. Thanks for sharing!
  • JJCrane90
    JJCrane90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!! Congratulations on your transformation!!
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing.
  • Rosie5151
    Rosie5151 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congrats on your success and many more successes in all your years ahead!
  • kyley_ann
    kyley_ann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm writing this exact post next year! I'm 2 weeks in and this time feels different. I cannot quit and will not quit. Congratulations you look beautiful

I keep telling myself, "I'm worth it." That's what will make this time different.
  • kyley_ann
    kyley_ann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! This is so amazing & inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story & victory with us.
  • EmilyNan
    EmilyNan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I read your story! You have really inspired me. :) I totally understand the blue hair! I actually like it! You are awesome. Congrats!!!!!
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love love this post. I am thinking we are the same age perhaps (28) and when I was 19 I was also about 170 pounds but thankfully that was the highest I ever got. Reading your story I imagined that i could have easily gained the weight just like you did but for some thankful reason that did not happen perhaps only based on my life circumstances. I am so so happy for you and what you were able to accomplish. It is truly amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!